• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Blast

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
This has been on my mind for a while but I never brought it up till now. Our Blast page should be deleted for the time being.

The character so far has never formally appeared in the series and thus next to no concrete information is actually available about him.His profile relies on very shaky evidence to list his stats especially his power and abilities 90% of which come from in-universe rumors.

Things about Blast are supposed to be cleared up at some point and till that time I believe we shouldn't feature a profile about such a vague and unknown entity.

I agree. The Blast page serves no use right now and he hasn't made any debut yet in the manga.

Are there any indications that he'll make an appearance soon?, Because there is no reason to delete the page if he's going to make an appearance soon.

If not I guess it's ok to delete the page.

He won't appear in the manga for a few years, and the webcomic is on hiatus.

Then I'm ok with deleting the profile unless someone has a solid reason for keeping it.

@Lord He will appear in a flashback not too far from the current arc but he will remain just as vague in terms of information.

Characters like the Supreme Deity or Gol D. Roger also not really shown aside of flashbacks and they still have profiles so why it should be different with Blast

Well, I did try to get Gol D. Roger's profile removed recently but I was overruled on that one.

Blast's character is a stub ATM; people could add his profile script to a sandbox or blog for sure if wanted. But for the time being, his profile doesn't have much purpose if he has yet to make a canon appearance, or better yet if there are no demonstrated powers.

@DDM Exactly one of the powers he has listed was actually demonstrated.

I've copied the contents of Blast's page to a Sandbox.

So we can delete it now and restore it when the time comes.

I contacted Ryu about this, so maybe we should at least wait for his opinion before concluding this?

I'm fine with either reverting the stats to plain Unknown or deleting it for now. Same with God's page.

Since most people seem to be fine with it's deletion, should I just go ahead?

Yeah, everything is backed up so it is fine to delete Blast's page.

Also the link would need to be removed on the main OPM verse page.

Well, there's alsothis character who could probably be removed for basically the same reasons as Blast. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Back