• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Yu Yu hakusho upgrade? I feel like their tier should be amped

I feel like Yu Yu hakusho characters should be "Possibly 5-B" from the statements said in the show over and over, I seen a lot of people say "They're just exaggerating" but I see other characters get raised to "planet level" because someone said they can in the show. I find that kinda unfair, so can we please discuss this situation?
F25CD510-A216-4458-8A07-E81ECB335170

I don't know any verse that is 5-B solely because they say they can. Their is usually something backing it like them being above people who can easily destroy the surface of the planet or blow up a moon.

Where are these statements for a possible 5-B Yu Yu Hakusho? If there good enough, an upgrade may be possible.

I have my proof here.
06B26387-D5CE-4669-BA04-7AF607451892
It states multiple times in the show that Yu Yu hakusho characters can obliterate a planet, well specifically the S-Class demons which are far stronger than any other lower class demons. Yusuke fought Sensui which he stated "I cant even use 1/5 of my full strength, it'd cause too much stress on the planet". He said this in the manga and people are saying he's spitting bullshit lies, but if that was true then the anime wouldn't repeatedly state over and over that an S-Class demon could destroy the entire world. I find this really frustrating

Here's the Sensui feat
1D70209F-66D8-4860-84F4-E9661EC72E01
And do keep in mind, when he stated this, Yusuke gotten wayyyy stronger than he was before he fought this Sensui who stated he was causing too much stress on the planet if he used 1/5 of his strength.

Well on this site we don't give 5-B for statements like that without further backing. For the first scan, are their any feats in that arc that are remotely close to planet level?. Because that statement can hold up if the characters have no feats close to it.

For the second scan, I know we've already had a thread about that feat and shaking a planet is a tier 6 feat. Even if he was using 1/5 of his full power that wouldn't make him a planet buster even at max. A High 6-A, 5-C or Low 5-B character can shake a planet apart to pieces if they released their energy like that. Tiers have gaps so he likely wouldn't come out 5-B in the end.

However, I know almost nothing about Yu Yu Hakusho so I can't give solid input. You could message those listed under the Supports/Opponents section on the Yu Yu Hakusho verse page or check the Knowledgeable Members List for those listed under the verse and ask them to comment. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I see. I just get it confused due to how he states only using 1/5 of his power stresses the planet, so im imagining if he went full power, that'll be destruction everywhere on planet earth. And Yusuke is x100 stronger than this current Sensui that said he can do this, yet he's High 6-A

Back