• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A wild last boss appeared: Possibly Removing some 5-B, Low-5-B, and Massively FTL

1. The first thing that should have been removed here is 99,999 damage = 5-B. Before looking at the scan they gave 5-B because 99,999 damage, let's look at the reasons why that should have been completely false first.

Here. As you can see that you can't destroy the world itself if you are level 1000, which the most damage you can deal in a single hit is 99,999. There's more, though.

This was from the author himself, in the web novel version chapter 178. We know two things here. the earth's HP is 999,999, so obviously dealing 99,999 damage wouldn't be enough to destroy it, and it even got hit by something that dealt 99,999 here, yet the world was still fine. And in chap 176, he even added that the moon's HP is 250,000, so 99,999 isn't even moon level

There's more, iirc, but those should be enough to say 99,999 damage isn't enough to destroy the world. So let's look at the scan they were using to give 5-B for 99,999 damage.

It comes from this one single scan. It was in the same chapter as the author note in chapter 178, and in vol 8 of the light novel version. Well, I don't know what to say about this one myself, even the light novel version used the word stars, which, from the Google search, were much bigger than planets, meaning the author was trying to say that 99,999 damage was more than 5-B, while contradicting it that it wasn't even close to destroying the earth in the same chapter. Should we stick to this one seemingly-outlier sentence or what should have been common sense, with other scans to back it up? I don't know, so it's up to the vote.

2. If my first point is accepted, then the Low 5-B feats and scans should have been removed too, As I posted above that damage 99,999 isn't even moon level. And what's more, the Low 5-B things were all or mostly came from vague statements with nothing to back up, crack a planet in two, or like destroying a small planet, which who knows how small that was, and like I said that if my first point is accepted, the small planet wouldn't be even close to the earth's size, or just an outlier. I won't bother posting all the Low 5-B feats and scans here, so please check the APs on Ruphas's and Benet's profiles.

3. What I wanna remove is the MFTL speed which came from the calc of Benet level 1500 dodging the silver arrow.
Let's start with this scan. This was after she had turned into level 1500, but somehow they posted it in her level 1000 key. It was from chapter 99, and Benet had started turning into level 1500 at the end of chapter 98, and there was a confirmation of her being level 1500 in chapter 99 too, right after that light speed statement. So yeah, I don't know if that was done intentionally so they could give MFTL to Benet level 1500, but it has to be moved to her 1500 key.
Second. The calc itself was under the assumption of the time frame and the planter that was destroyed was Jupiter, which later confirmed it wasn't destroyed at that time. This was from chapter 179, as you can see, it just got destroyed by a black hole, while the calc was from chapter 101.

What's more, the author later emphasised again that Benet was at light speed in vol 8, or in chapter 177 for the web novel version.
There's also the narrator's statement about how Ruphas was the only who could escape black hole because she was much faster than speed of light, and that was impossible for the others, in chapter 179. So why didn't the narrator mention Benet who was MFTL according to the calc?

Last edited:
Back