• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Whole Bunch of New Chou Profiles

Jiren have manga profile cuz the guy have different abilities than his anime version like transmutation and sealing
He is fundamentally the same character, though, and most of his abilities are the same between both versions.
Caulifa (though not really), Kale, and Kefla are different enough on there profiles to have different statistics. They don't have any of the same transformations, as Kefla doesn't have a Base or LSSJ2, and Kale doesn't have a mastered Berserker state, etc.
But, are their characters any different?

Alright, so with you're changes, here is the new list (included Kefla due to the fact that others thing she should be added):
  • Gohan (very important character, appears in Moro Saga)
  • Hit (differs from his anime counterpart greatly in terms of statistics)
  • Caulifa (due to Kefla existing)
  • Kale (due to Kefla and different statistics from anime)
  • Kefla (due to there being direct references to Chou Kefla in Seven-Three's profile)
  • Yamcha (doesn't have any Dragon Ball Super profiles yet)
  • Yunba (new moro saga character)
  • Shimorekka (new moro saga character)
  • Saganbo (new moro saga character)
  • Chiaotzu (doesn't have any Dragon Ball Super profiles yet)
  • Gas (new Granolah Saga character)
  • Bardock (doesn't have a Dragon Ball Minus/Dragon Ball Super profile)
  • Beerus (due to Nullflowerblush's reasons)
  • Future Trunks (due to Nullflowerblush's Reasons)
Possible:
  • Android 17 (appears in Moro Saga, greatly different statistics)
  • Android 18 (appears in Moro Saga, greatly different statistics)
  • Likely Roshi (differs from his anime counterpart)
  • Piccolo (important, appears in Moro saga)
Any disagrees?
Alright, characters i'll currently be adding right now on this list are:

• Son Gohan (Chou)
  • Yunba
  • Shimorekka
  • Saganbo
  • Gas
  • Beerus
Any other characters on the list above can be argued about, but currently, nobody else will be added, as I want everyone to be on board before these profiles are added, especially since there are no admins here

New Character Profiles

Lord Beerus

Tier
: At least 3-B, possibly higher
Attack Potency
: At least Multi-Galaxy Level, likely higher (very casually defeated a Post-Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta, saying that it would take Vegeta a million years to catch up to his strength. Also casually defeated Super Saiyan 3 Goku earlier on), possibly higher (as a God of Destruction, it is very much possible that he should be able to destroy his universe, is also one of the strongest Gods of Destruction) Can ignore durability with the Hakai
Speed: Massively FTL+ (much faster than Post-Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga SSBE Vegeta)
why not 3-A?
6184226-9228687685-03317.jpg

100% people are gonna argue "not caring about the universe" doesn't necessarily mean they can destroy it, which would eventually lead to, instead of 3-a, Likely 3-a due to whats implied in the scan.
That doesnt even makes sense, as others universal statement exist in BoG, despite it accepting it as 3-B, but sure

I don't have much to add for anyone except Beerus and Gas.

For Beerus "Adaptive Power level" should be added to his Profile due to him having Access to the same Ultra Ego Power that Vegeta uses which allows him to grow stronger. Although with Beerus it doesn't seem to be based on taking Damage but rather for being in the Mindset of a Destroyer.

As for Gas, I think we should wait until chapter 78 before we make a Profile for Gas. He is going to become a lot stronger and have a better showing fighting Goku Vegeta and Granolah. So We should wait the 4 days for the Official Chapter to Release before making a Page for him or really any of the Heeters for that Matter.

I don't have much to add for anyone except Beerus and Gas.

For Beerus "Adaptive Power level" should be added to his Profile due to him having Access to the same Ultra Ego Power that Vegeta uses which allows him to grow stronger. Although with Beerus it doesn't seem to be based on taking Damage but rather for being in the Mindset of a Destroyer.

As for Gas, I think we should wait until chapter 78 before we make a Profile for Gas. He is going to become a lot stronger and have a better showing fighting Goku Vegeta and Granolah. So We should wait the 4 days for the Official Chapter to Release before making a Page for him or really any of the Heeters for that Matter.

The Leaks for the Chapter Dropped Today. I'm not gonna discuss them here, but from what I've seen we absolutely must wait until the chapter drops. It makes a massive difference.

Back