• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Werewolf Challenges a God of Creation

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I may be a Dragonmaster but that doesn't mean I don't have other animals. I have a goal to rule the Dragon Ball Multiverse. Why not just send Alphamon you ask? Because, I want a challenge. So I sent my trusted Werewolf WereGarurumon X to take out Shin. However, Shin won't go down without a fight. His job is to make sure Beerus doesn't find out.

-Speed Equalized

-Both are High 4-C

-SBA

FIGHT!!!!

WereGarurumo: 0

Shi: 1 (Cal)

Inconclusive: 1 (Gar)

Kaioshin
Who are you? I'll just have to hold you off until Goku and the others are notified.

Weregarurumonx
Don't hold it against me, but I'll have to end this quick for my master.

Dog via AZ hax

In all seriousness, given the scenario, I could see Shin winning more often than not. If he's stalling, then he's more likely to play the superior range game against the being he'd make the logical assumption of being a melee fighter, and IT gives him the maneuverability to win.

WereGarurumon has a lot of ranged attack and with Anti Stun spam, he can heal. Range game ain't gonna help much.

Also don't take my plot seriously. Ovo. It just adds flavor. Treat this like a normal matchup. Ovo

I'm not really sure hear.

Shin is more likely to play the range game and has arguably the superior AP and Durability advantage, but Garumon can easily heal himself over time, so ultimately it comes down to who can outlast the other better.

Inconclusive

bump because I'm really not wanting to make the controversial matches I was thinking of just to get attention...>.>

Back