• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Very Aggressive Royal Guard Vs. A Very Protective Swordsman Parent: Buster VS Gladiolus

Alright, let's see....

Buster heavily upscales 7.287 petatons of TNT while Gladio's at 1 exaton, so Gladio more than likely has the AP advantage, which becomes even greater when taking into consideration his Rage Meter as well as stat boosting spells, which are gonna make it harder for Ryo to catch up with even with his own stat amps and RPL.

Ryo does hold a range advantage given what he's capable of performing with finishers.

However, Buster's gonna have a hard time getting around the spells here. Now, while I do believe Ryo is more agile and will be able to dodge a decent number of attacks, he'll be left fairly hindered once hit with either a normal attack or spells such as Stopcast, Cursecast, and Venomcast. Not only that, but if Killcast is brought out, that'll be an instant win for Gladio right then and there.

In terms of stats, Gladio's always going to be have the gap in his favour and once spells come into play, he just needs to follow it up with a sword onslaught and that'll be the end of it.

In terms of skill, these two have nothing to scoff at and I personally can't really decide if I favour one over the other. They're pretty much both in spots where I can't say it'll become a huge deciding factor, but that's just me. If I had to lean one way, I'd say Gladiolus due to his years of combat experience as well as being able to take on The Fierce.

Voting Gladio

Back