• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Twin Peaks Battle: Dale Cooper vs the Star Spangled Bastard (1 vote left)

Also isn’t is safer if you know both verses?
The novels are part of the twin peaks they are not a different verse. And from what I know only a few notable things happen in the novels. It mostly just explains what happens to certain characters after the events of season 2

The novels are part of the twin peaks they are not a different verse. And from what I know only a few notable things happen in the novels. It mostly just explains what happens to certain characters after the events of season 2

no I meant if you know about cyanide and happiness as well.

if you don’t know much about the cyanide and happiness verse it could end in the other guys favor or something else. (The profile doesn’t give you much other than stats.)

though Am I wrong?

is it possible to do a matchup with just stats alone?

basically you have no knowledge of either verse but you have very good reasoning on who wins based on their vs stats?

is that possible?

Last edited:
no I meant if you know about cyanide and happiness as well.

if you don’t know much about the cyanide and happiness verse it could end in the other guys favor or something else. (The profile doesn’t give you much other than stats.)

though Am I wrong?

is it possible to do a matchup with just stats alone?

basically you have no knowledge of either verse but you have very good reasoning on who wins based on their vs stats?

is that possible?
I only take parts in matches where I know at least one character but what you are saying is very much possible

I only take parts in matches where I know at least one character but what you are saying is very much possible
rez does it count as bias because of the fact that the location limits the bastards vehicle thing.

or since it puts a much more fair advantage it does not?

what i mean is putting characters in locations that might hinder a few of their abilities.

does this mean i'm biased if i know this?

is this bannable?

what i mean is putting characters in locations that might hinder a few of their abilities.

does this mean i'm biased if i know this?

is this bannable?
Idk you might wanna ask a mod and it's definitely not bannable as long as it wasn't intentional

Also there's nothing against putting characters in places where some of their abilities don't work, so as long as it isn't a deliberate spite to make them lose

Also there's nothing against putting characters in places where some of their abilities don't work, so as long as it isn't a deliberate spite to make them lose

i don't think i wanted spite.

i wanted to make it fair.

(i thought the bike would make it a stomp or give too much of an advantage.

i mean is it okay to do it if it causes a fair fight. (i mean giving to much of an advantage but not a stomp means it can be added but can you still do what i said if it means a much more fair fight?)

listen while i did want dale to win (i had a little bias) i actually wanted to make it fair fight cause while i think the bastard would win more often (not a stomp) i just thought it would make it more fair by putting it a location where the bike still works but not as effective in an open area. because too much of an advantage for the bastard (dale could still win but just essentially 1/10)

you guys don't mind that right?

listen while i did want dale to win (i had a little bias) i actually wanted to make it fair fight cause while i think the bastard would win more often (not a stomp) i just thought it would make it more fair by putting it a location where the bike still works but not as effective in an open area. because too much of an advantage for the bastard (dale could still win but just essentially 1/10)

It's not our decisions... I think... Need to ask staff...

Last edited:

You can change location but isn't this match like already in grace. idk if we can change location for matches in grace you might wanna ask some staff

Back