• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A thread to adressing Servants 4-D Invulnearability once and for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Servants only have smurf resistances. Sure, quite a few of them have broken abilities or skills, but for the most part, they aren't as broken as smurf folks.
Well Technically they're all Smurfs because they can absorb(eat) and shatter Souls which are Higher Dimensional in nature so there is that

Their soul manip on hit (the one that includes concept, mind, soul, info, etc) is also smurfy

Their soul manip on hit (the one that includes concept, mind, soul, info, etc) is also smurfy
Then again not majority of servants use that in-characters or something like that
Same can be said for absorbing soul so what Fanta said isn't wrong

Last edited:
Regardless i have fully committed to my decision, i'll retiring from Nasuverse as a whole, not only in matches but in general which mean i'll stopping following all of it's works
Accuracy is the number 1 yes i know, but it cost the fun and match-making being pressured and lowering the freedom of making the matches, basically it ruined the aspect of what i said (fun/match-making)

Too much? Sure but Servants matches are my best things to do, yeah there is other verses that i have so much fun on it like Kamen Rider, but no one is close to Nasuverse and it's servants (to the point i decided to make Kamen Rider vs Servant as a rivalry), now it's gone because the issue of invul being brought up and no option but following what Crimson and others has said, i feel hollow now

Regardless i have fully committed to my decision, i'll retiring from Nasuverse as a whole, not only in matches but in general which mean i'll stopping following all of it's works
Accuracy is the number 1 yes i know, but it cost the fun and match-making being pressured and lowering the freedom of making the matches, basically it ruined the aspect of what i said (fun/match-making)

Too much? Sure but Servants matches are my best things to do, yeah there is other verses that i have so much fun on it like Kamen Rider, but no one is close to Nasuverse and it's servants (to the point i decided to make Kamen Rider vs Servant as a rivalry), now it's gone because the issue of invul being brought up and no option but following what Crimson and others has said, i feel hollow now
Kamen rider based.

It didn't even about accuracy either, it is about what side get more "vote" for their interpretation on the matter.
Sure but my point still stand, in the end whether it's about accuracy nor interpretation, there would be a consequences
Sorry if what i said didn't make sense, i tried my best lel

Yes absolutely but that's for off site scaling. To be frank I don't really care where it falls, 3-D, 4-D or beyond hence why I acknowledge it as being accepted as per wiki rules.

Try not to solely pay attention to one bit of a comment in order to make a blatant attempt at a strawman fallacy despite me acknowledging the accepted scaling.
Here, here.

The debating seems to have ceased. Should I close the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back