• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Thot VS a Whalecrab

I am remembering why I don't do threads here anymore.

A bunch of people already voted, but Whalecrab, being the Skeletal Organism that he is, failed to notice.

Anyways I voted too.

And you, being the eternal thorn in my ass that you all are, got so distracted I forgot all about the votes at all.

Mostly Dark though ngl.

How do you expect to win if you keep focusing on others instead of punching Triple X in his perfetc jawline?

Rodri "Dante" said:
How do you expect to win if you keep focusing on others instead of punching Triple X in his perfetc jawline?
I think you should asking yourself that question.

As in, "How are they supposed to duke it if we keep annoying them?" in specific regards to me.

Crabwhale said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
I think you should asking yourself that question.
As in, "How are they supposed to duke it if we keep annoying them?" in specific regards to me.
It's called "Backup Dancers", Crabs. Get with it.

BTW, you two are breaking social distancing.

We'll cremate both of you once this is over, you pick the order.

Back