• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed Equalized
Justice League Infinity Amazo
An avatar of Enerjack
Fight takes place in Mobius
Amazo has bloodlust and 7.9 hours of prep

Hm, actually, I'm up for this. They are both currently 5D, so this can work out.

Amazo can smash through a 5D being, while... I think an Enerjak avatar is baseline. And I don't think they have invulnerability to tank Amazo's hits.

Hm, to start with, an Enerjak Avatar like to use Atomization with a thought. Can Amazo resist?

I... get that and can agree to an extent for A.M.A.Z.O. but that is NLF for debating purposes.

From what is shown as long as Amazo can reconstruct his consciousness he can reform his body even if it's destroyed.
-pTFThinWLpdZOf2cUHKdpJghccnSIwW_xV6Eh3d4o9lU_Huso4_iDDk4jUaeot2IHvelCkV-tGc3pGQfhsPM1btDEFLs__tvuePdKO_QBriWoMh6hQ-71NQEJt-k2BZZKrsSCK1xvk=s1600

Enerjak's first move is Atomization, which Tots reasons Amazo can regen from. Which I would agree but the regen doesn't appear very fast.

Amazo's seems to be able to one-shot Enerjak, as Enerjak's Avatars may likely be baseline (from remembering what the scaling is)

I am voting for Enerjak for his thought-based Conceptual Hax. I doubt Enerjak is going to let Amazo get close.

AMAZO does have Prep but how much does that factor in? I’m presuming not much if there are no DCAU supporters to clarify.

Technically Amazo can copy/evolve through situations, if Amazo can survive an attack the same attack wouldn't work on him twice and he'd likely to be able to use said attack himself.

Copy what? The moment he copy Chaos Energy, he's gonna get obliterated by the blast.
Nah, thats not how Amazo's copy works. It can work "instantly" (not real instant but you know, relatively)

But, Amazo's copy ability relies on Information Analysis and Chaos Energy resists Info analysis, going off Nicole unable to analysis Chaos Energy with her Information Analysis ability.

To be fair that kinda can go both ways in that we have evidence of A.M.A.Z.O. analyzing beings of a similar scope to Enerjak. I'm not saying A.M.A.ZO. would be capable of doing it but that it's hard to exactly figure how it would go given what we know about both characters.

Also man I missed all the fun DCAU CRTS while caught up in fallout pony shit. Really wish that A.M.A.Z.O thread wasn't closed because I'd have a bit more to add regarding GL and other characters related to GL.

AMAZO does have Prep but how much does that factor in? I’m presuming not much if there are no DCAU supporters to clarify.
I don't know why he has this, we never see him prep for anything unless it's considering the PIS moment where the writers almost literally Poochie'd him out of the Grundy resurrected episode's plot as preparing for something. To add further context earlier in that very same episode Hawkgirl claims that AMAZO can just warp Grundy to a star and be done with it, which yeah he could totally do at the time lol.

I don't get why he didn't just turn himself into nth metal to disrupt the Grundy's magic, he already copied Hawk Girls powers it shouldn't have been a problem.

To be fair that kinda can go both ways in that we have evidence of A.M.A.Z.O. analyzing beings of a similar scope to Enerjak. I'm not saying A.M.A.ZO. would be capable of doing it but that it's hard to exactly figure how it would go given what we know about both characters.
Hm, while that may be, Chaos Energy is Low Tier 1 substance of energy that makes up Low 1-C space. What examples are things Amazo has copied on the level of Enerjak?

Also man I missed all the fun DCAU CRTS while caught up in fallout pony shit. Really wish that A.M.A.Z.O thread wasn't closed because I'd have a bit more to add regarding GL and other characters related to GL.
Oh! You are always welcome to create a CRT to discuss and what to add. I know the DCAU section of the Wiki is far from finished.

I don't know why he has this, we never see him prep for anything unless it's considering the PIS moment where the writers almost literally Poochie'd him out of the Grundy resurrected episode's plot as preparing for something. To add further context earlier in that very same episode Hawkgirl claims that AMAZO can just warp Grundy to a star and be done with it, which yeah he could totally do at the time lol.
Hm, then considering Prep time for Amazo is useless then.

I don't get why he didn't just turn himself into nth metal to disrupt the Grundy's magic, he already copied Hawk Girls powers it shouldn't have been a problem.
We can write that off as PIS, if there is no elaboration for why.

7.9 hours of prep? Oddly specific.

Anyways A.M.A.Z.O. seems to have an AP advantage, and has OP reactive evolution, but it'd be NLF to say that protects him from conceptual stuff. Meanwhile A.M.A.Z.O. doesn't have a way to get past Enerjak's own Low-Godly. Assuming it's combat applicable, I don't think A.M.A.Z.O. has any win cons

7.9 hours of prep? Oddly specific.

Anyways A.M.A.Z.O. seems to have an AP advantage, and has OP reactive evolution, but it'd be NLF to say that protects him from conceptual stuff. Meanwhile A.M.A.Z.O. doesn't have a way to get past Enerjak's own Low-Godly. Assuming it's combat applicable, I don't think A.M.A.Z.O. has any win cons
AMAZO can AP stomp Enerjak I believe.

Back