• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Structure Tiering Question

ZetaMarishi

He/Him
I am currently working on a story, and am not sure about what sort of tiering that the structure of this verse would end up being.

There are infinite universes that have been made, however each universe has a World Tree. Each world tree, while they sustain the laws of each individiual universe, does embody a concept of its own that stretches above and below infinite "worlds". World in this case being higher and lower dimensions each. Without this tree, none of these dimensions could exist in any way, shape, or form, so it does sustain these worlds.

As far as I know, this is High 1-B.

Now, assuming that is the case, each world tree is its own High 1-B structure, as while they are able to communicate with each other, they are entirely separate entities. There are infinite of these trees spanning infinite concepts.

They're all contained within another structure that, by lack of any other term, would be considered the "World above worlds". The structure is a higher structure of some sort, but it is somewhat vague on that matter, as none of the characters truly know much about this place. It can not be reached or communicated from within the worlds that these trees are in, nor can they be communicated or reached from the trees themselves, even if they could communicate with the peak of the structure normally.

Would the structure that contains these worlds be a High 1-B structure or a Low 1-A structure? Or something lower that I didn't think of?

Due to spoilers and also the ban on fc-oc tier 1s I wouldn't be making profiles on this for a long time, if ever, but I've still had this as a burning question for a while.

Since in this case the infinite stretch is lower and higher dimensions, this is High 1-B.

(The context on the surface presented here are way to vague to be Low 1-A)

Since in this case the infinite stretch is lower and higher dimensions, this is High 1-B.

(The context on the surface presented here are way to vague to be Low 1-A)
What does it need to be low 1A?

So, higher than baseline High 1-B. That's pretty kickass, to be honest. I wasn't trying to make a L1A or higher structure, I was just curious if I accidentally did it.

Each tree being a High 1-B structure in itself, I wasn't sure what the superstructure containing the infinite concepts of the trees would be is all. The trees are the barest representation of the superstructure. Sort of the avatars of it, if you will.

The Big Bad can absorb the trees themselves and can, in the future, create worlds that are vaguely above and unable to be interacted with by anything within the trees unless they can in themselves tap into the superstructure outside of it. While I do have a 'true' name for this structure, I fear that other implications that would be born from the name would effectively color perception of this structure beyond the scope of what I'd be asking for.

So, higher than baseline High 1-B. That's pretty kickass, to be honest. I wasn't trying to make a L1A or higher structure, I was just curious if I accidentally did it.

Each tree being a High 1-B structure in itself, I wasn't sure what the superstructure containing the infinite concepts of the trees would be is all. The trees are the barest representation of the superstructure. Sort of the avatars of it, if you will.

The Big Bad can absorb the trees themselves and can, in the future, create worlds that are vaguely above and unable to be interacted with by anything within the trees unless they can in themselves tap into the superstructure outside of it. While I do have a 'true' name for this structure, I fear that other implications that would be born from the name would effectively color perception of this structure beyond the scope of what I'd be asking for.
Is this a oc of yours?

Last edited:
Back