• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Stats Equal Tournament" Terminated Edition: Kamen Rider Ichigo vs Baymax

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Good afternoon, gentlemen, and welcome to the third match of our tournament, this should be interesting... I have already given your chosen contestants the appropriate amount of preparation and the full appearance of their opponents, I do hope they dont disappoint."

"Your contestants will fight in a city that has been evacuated, don't mind the police and military still there, They will be overpowered and killed, I'm sure... with each secter I have supplied a vareity of weapons.

To the North there are melee weapons of all kinds, on the ground, in stores, everything, I'd be warned that the various humans are more active here however, they, as I said before will be crushed.

To the West, you will find small arms such as pistols of all kinds and various robots to recruit, I'd note they are 4x weaker than what your submissions will be, and most likely far more clunky, this is also the most tight sector, you will find narrow corridors and the like here quite a bit, so I do reccomend you be careful about the melee and stealthy characters.

To the East, there will be rifles of every kind, sniper, assault, you can name it and it'll be there. this is the most sparse sector, but there is a lot of cover, good for a shoot out.

And to the South, you will find all of the explosives you would ever require, of all kinds except for the nuclear and airstrike vareity.

There will be cars and the like around, no tanks however, but just enough to have a vehicular shoot out, and you may choose one vehicle for your characters to start with if you so desire."

victory by death or incap.

Freddy starts in the East Sector and Golem in the North Sector

this is a flat Iron Golem.

Two hours of prep and prior knowledge on the opponent's appearance and the city are given.

Both charaters are equalized to fracturing steel walls, the stronger characters' LS, and Transonic speed

Anime Ripoff: 0

"How can a robot be fat what the slag-": 0

Inconclusive

Ok so from I can see both have flight, can scan their surroundings, and they both have equal Intelligence. Baymax has a significant range advantage with his rocket fists and has a power increase in the form of overdrive mode.

Hongo has the skill advantage here for sure, the man can competeting with the evil organization that is heavily tied with the nazi and fought the generals that some of them were a war veterans (WWII Nazi Colonel and Imperial Russia General)

As for power increase well Hongo has Rider Power which is arguably a better power amp here

Hongo has the skill advantage here for sure, the man can competeting with the evil organization that is heavily tied with the nazi and fought the generals that some of them were a war veterans (WWII Nazi Colonel and Imperial Russia General)
Baymax has downloaded a mastery of many Ninja-esque skills and karate moves, so he should be superior to some war veterans.

Baymax has downloaded a mastery of many Ninja-esque skills and karate moves, so he should be superior to some war veterans.
The "war veteran" in questions are also enhanced to hell and back with 50 billions gimmicks. To put it simply, he has seen lots of shit and Baymax really aren't anything special, also Ichigo got better powerboost overall.

Ninja-esque and karate moves aren't going to save him as his partner, Hayato also capable in karate way better and with how much time they fight together, he should know some of the moves

Back