• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A speedrunner tries to fight a giant monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream was disgusting by how long it took the human to kill Tristar Goji so he is trying to beat their time.

Speed equalized and fight takes place in New York square. Both are 8-A

Dream: 8

Tristar Goji:

Incon:

Last edited:
If Dream stays in motion, I’d question Godzilla’s ability to land even a single hit. I just watched a video compiling all its scenes from the 1998 movie, and I don’t think it managed to intentionally hit even a single grounded moving target, even if they were slower than it.
So Dream should have this handily because of that and fra.

If Dream stays in motion, I’d question Godzilla’s ability to land even a single hit. I just watched a video compiling all its scenes from the 1998 movie, and I don’t think it managed to intentionally hit even a single grounded moving target, even if they were slower than it.
So Dream should have this handily because of that and fra.
He was nerfed by the producers...

We saw him dodging and attacking military with ease... but oh suprise some scenes later he can't catch a taxi. :V

Even worse he was showed making tunnels on ground but some scenes later he can't catch a taxi in a tunnel. :V

We saw him dodging and attacking military with ease... but oh suprise some scenes later he can't catch a taxi. :V
Let alone a taxi, he even struggles with people on foot.
Even when he was successfully dealing with the military, the vehicles were always either flying or stationary, so when you watch all the clips back to back it winds up feeling like Godzilla just can’t properly aim downwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back