• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small slime fights a ******* magic knight: Rynild Ras'Aul VS. Yami Sukehiro

Alright, so, AP is about the same (Fought off 3 2.39 Kiloton characters at the same time vs more powerful then a 3 Kiloton boi)

The main thing up Yami's sleeves is that he's really good at fighting, has pseudo precog via Ki sensing (Which, it's never clear if it's ala dragonball as much as just using your senses to the fullest to see what's around you, but it still lets him do cool stuff despite not being able to react to them in the slightest)

... wait

>Supersonic vs FTL Combat and reactions

>Thinkin

was when I wrote it

Anyways, one major problem for Yami, despite his everything, is that Low High is really hard to bypass with a sword, even with his Durability negating big boi slash

... actually in general I may not have thought this through considering that regen

Just replace Yami with this lad

.... which may also be a stomp due to "Aging GG" or just trapping him in one spot in time forever

.... ugh

I mean, fire is a good way to get past Low-High if you burn hard enough

Isn't him being a slime the core, though?

Or did I misunderstand?

Oh

How little is little then

Because, if it's visible for a normal person, Yami would definitely see through it with ki and dimension cut it

Of course, how good at fighting is he as a slimey boi

DMUA said:
Oh
How little is little then

Because, if it's visible for a normal person, Yami would definitely see through it with ki and dimension cut it

Of course, how good at fighting is he as a slimey boi
He's very adaptive and good at switching strategies on the fly. He likes to wear enemies down with range before jumping in and absorbing them. and the cores (i say cores cause honey's auto defense exists) is like... marble-sized? kinda hard to see cause he's opaque.

Ki should be enough to see it, and dimension slicing more then would cover the space if Ryn wanted to rangespam.

Considering Yami can fight 3 people at once via just skill and Ki, I'm willing to bet he'll get demolished up close if he's not careful.

if ryn gets up close he'll probably just absorb yami, but that seems about right. core is really ahrd to hit tho

Yami'd be fine. Ki can be used on people standing several meters away behind a wall, him being that close would surefire let him see a marble.