• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A shock for the lantern of determination (Shock Rock vs Green Lantern)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
@DemonicDude's favorite alien : 7
Was once broken : 0
Incon : 0

First key High 6-C keys for both
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 20 meters

I can see some interesting scenarios on putting Ben in the Injustice universe (That doesn't involve him turning into Alien X and solo-ing everyone) but due to my lack of knowledge, I don't think I can really think on some really good story ideas. If any knowledgeable member wants to try, just post it on this thread

Last edited:
AP:
Superman: 171.27 Gigatons
SR: 971.49 Gigatons
Ap advantage SR
LS advantage SR
I don't see this version of superman surpassing his regen seems like a stomp.

AP:
Superman: 171.27 Gigatons
SR: 971.49 Gigatons
Ap advantage SR
LS advantage SR
I don't see this version of superman surpassing his regen seems like a stomp.
Huh, didn't count the AP. It's around 5x times though so not a one-shot yet

If I recall, didn't you put Shock Rock in the ice and fire tourney? Because currently my best bet is probably freeze breath

Huh, didn't count the AP. It's around 5x times though so not a one-shot yet

If I recall, didn't you put Shock Rock in the ice and fire tourney? Because currently my best bet is probably freeze breath
That... that's a difference of 9x. That's a one-shot, and Superman has like no win-cons, going for a stomp.

Woops excuse me for being that late, been busy with tons of stuff (wiki and personal)

I don't have enormous knowledge on Ben 10 but from what I see, SR has the advantage per the more versatile arsenal of skills and the AP and LS difference so I'm going for SR winning this one

Woops excuse me for being that late, been busy with tons of stuff (wiki and personal)

I don't have enormous knowledge on Ben 10 but from what I see, SR has the advantage per the more versatile arsenal of skills and the AP and LS difference so I'm going for SR winning this one
OK, would Green Lantern be a closer match? At least he's a lot more versatile and doesn't rely on brute strength

Please post entire argument for either Superman or Green latern you people do realize it's been a month ? I want one final argument why and how will either Green lantern or Superman will win ?

I'm not sure GL would win but at least he is more versatile than Supes and has a wider range of abilities, that will depend on the AP and LS to know if the match will be close or if it will still be a defeat/stomp

I'm not sure GL would win but at least he is more versatile than Supes and has a wider range of abilities, that will depend on the AP and LS to know if the match will be close or if it will still be a defeat/stomp
ther is no LS calc for either
and I'm kinda sure that AP remais the same too.

Back