• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Sexy Assassin vs an Obnoxious Technopath. Akame vs Rex Salazar(Generator Rex)

Rex Salazar from Generator Rex vs Akame. I doubt anyone will give their stance on this battle, but whatever its worth a shot.

Akame ga Kill! Akame vs Pre Omega-1 Rex. (7-C)

Speed equalized.

Both in character. But Rex is serious.

Rex has knowledge of Murasame and Akame's abilities and acomplishments. Akame knows of his ability to shapeshift.

Victory by any means.

Who wins and why?

Akame Rex Inconclusive.
3 Gargoyle One Yakushimi Jag50 0 0
Vs battle 2
Gotta make my threads less bland somehow....

If Rex if fully mechanic then yes he'd be able to stop the poison. However if her poison doesn't work she can switch to more violent tactics such as cutting limbs off etc. So who has the AP advantage here?

The scaling for Akame ga Kill is actually more confusing than Fate scaling tbh.

IIRC we don't have an exact number of how far she is into 7-C. She should be on the higher end of the lower end of 7-C or the lower end of the high end of 7-C.

Well she's certainly got to be above Baseline. Rex is barely above baseline. So I think Akame has the AP advantage for a start.

I know it's unquantifiable but someone At least 7C Likely Higher should be Low end not baseline

This makes this match an even bigger issue.

Right, I think I'll give a rough analysis

AP: Discussed Above

Abilities: Akames OHK sword may or may not work, if yes she's got a good advantage, if no....Well shit.

Skill: Akame takes this no question, she's been training since she was a child, has fought multiple different opponents with a variety of abilities even without Murasame, and with it assuming it works she has a nice solid chance here.

All in all, leaning heavily towards Akame, but I'll be safe and stick with inconclusive for now, Rex himself is no idiot and is skilled enough to keep up.

Refreshed myself a little on Rex.

Rex's nanites are capable of restarting his heart should it stop. And he does have poison resistance. Though the episode it came from was very clear that the toxin was killing Rex, and his nanites couldn't stop it without an antidote. It goes without saying that Murasame would be superior.

Does Murasame destroy anything other than the heart? If so, Rex's nanites won't save him.

Rex with knowledge on the sword would probably try to exploit range with the Boogie Pack+ Slam Canon. But he would need to get low to the ground to reload, giving Akame a chance to slice him.

Kills the Heart, and stops/poisons the blood flow.

With that out of the way, I think I'll go with Akame for now since we're clear the poison should work.

Rex has energy blades made from super charged atoms. Made from the same energy that could effortlessly block atom-splitting lasers at a molecular level. So there's that.

Jag50 said:
Rex has energy blades made from super charged atoms.
Made from the same energy that could effortlessly block atom-splitting lasers at a molecular level. So there's that.
But isin't that for his Omega-1 Kwy? This is pre Omega-1

Also Rex's Nanites have a now infinite supply and self duplication protocall.

If I'm not mistaken, the Chubacabra poison was slowly draining him before his Omega Nanite awakened the ability to make his Nanite supply go from billions to actual infinite.

So idk if Akame's Poison will work anymore. Even before that his pre-awakened Nanites could completely erase Sea Urchin poison with no ill effects.

Jag50 said:
Also Rex's Nanites have a now infinite supply and self duplication protocall.
If I'm not mistaken, the Chubacabra poison was slowly draining him before his Omega Nanite awakened the ability to make his Nanite supply go from billions to actual infinite.

So idk if Akame's Poison will work anymore. Even before that his pre-awakened Nanites could completely erase Sea Urchin poison with no ill effects.
No toxin that Rex's nanites have gone against can compare to Murasame at all.

Its not about whether or not the toxin is stronger than anything Rex's Nanites have gone against its about how can Murasame's toxin stack up against actual infinite self-antidotes.

Actual infinity.

Said nanites were unable to save him from the Chubacrabra's poison. And he needed outside help to get it fully cured. And iirc that was after his self replication bost.

Murasame's poison spreads and kills the body within seconds. For Rex, his nanites may be able to delay the effects and allow him to survive a little longer. But the outcome will still be the same.

I personally think Akame would win this battle for the reasons above. Murasame's poison is quite fast, and Rex's nanites would only likely support him for a limited time against it.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Said nanites were unable to save him from the Chubacrabra's poison. And he needed outside help to get it fully cured. And iirc that was after his self replication bost.
Murasame's poison spreads and kills the body within seconds. For Rex, his nanites may be able to delay the effects and allow him to survive a little longer. But the outcome will still be the same.
Correct, the Nanites with a set amount only grants Rex resistance to some poisons, the Chubacabra's one was very slowly killing him.

Now we have a version of Rex with an infinite supply + A very active Omega-1.

I don't see Murasame's poison doing much against infinity plus a master control nanite.

Just the infinite amount alone is absurd.

Even if Rex's nanites could stop the toxin. There's nothing stopping Akame from chopping him into multiple smaller peices. As She's already done this against an opponent with a mechanical body. Plus she has the AP advantage, so she should be able to break Rex's builds. + Massive skill advantage.

Its been made pretty clear that Akame takes this.

As much as I agree Akame takes this I don't quite recommend saying who wins if you're the OP you can come across as bias to certain people.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Even if Rex's nanites could stop the toxin. There's nothing stopping Akame from chopping him into multiple smaller peices. As She's already done this against an opponent with a mechanical body. Plus she has the AP advantage, so she should be able to break Rex's builds. + Massive skill advantage.
Its been made pretty clear that Akame takes this.
If this is Pre Omega-1 Rex I could see it.

Little defense to her toxins and he can't really cleave through her with the Omega-1 energy that stops exploding pocket dimensions, atom destroying lasers and many more. This is also before he had exceeded training and skill amps not to mention the Nanite steroids.

My only issue with Akame vs Pre Omega Rex is what happens if he tags her, The buzzsaw and Punk Busters are trouble. Not to mention his sentient Nanites would take him over and do the rest should he be in huge trouble.

Back