• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
I'm not even gonna try to come up with context. Standard Battle Assumptions apply. Bonnie knows a little about horses and Spirit knows a little about animatronics. Speed is equalized. Fight takes place in NYC. Don't ask how they got there.

BonnieBunny
Spirit stallion of the cimarron by gabrielfenix-d9dzxgn
Spirit

Well, then, as the guy who overanalyzed that debate to death, let me see what I can do for this one.

Now, to start off, unlike Bambi, Spirit is a full grown mustang, which is much faster, stronger, and durable than a white-tailed deer. So that will help him immensely in this fight. And even if the speed wasn't equalized, besides the initial charge at each other, which Spirit could've easily bowled Bonnie over if speed wasn't equalized, the speed wouldn't matter afterward once they were in close range, as they'd essentially be circling each other with no real way of building up enough speed to charge at each other again.

And another key difference between Spirit and Bambi is that, unlike the flighty deer, Spirit is a born fighter. Throughout his entire movie, he had been shown fighting against the people trying to put him down. And he's shown himself to be extremely clever as well, managing to trick the Colonel into thinking he had been tamed before kicking him off. These factors will also help him during this fight.

Now, in terms of strength, I have to give a slight edge to Spirit here. Not only does he have superior Lifting Strength than Bonnie, being in the Superhuman tier as apposed to Bonnie's Peak Human Lifting Strength, but he also has much more impressive feats to back him up in terms of power. While Bonnie can stuff a human into a Fazbear suit through sheer force, Spirit was able to overpower a cougar with ease, which could also kill a human with ease. I'm not saying that Bonnie definitely won't stand a chance against Spirit's strength, but this does give him a pretty good edge over the rabbit.

As for overall experience, I'd give it to Bonnie due to his 20-30 years of existence just like Freddy, however, through combat experience, I'd actually give this to Spirit. This is because, even though they were given a little info about each other, Bonnie has never gone up against a horse before, which would put him out of his comfort zone in terms of how to attack. On the other hand, Bonnie is similar in stature to a human, which Spirit has had plenty of practice dealing with, and he would know how to maneuver around him and where to strike with his hooves.

But, the true deciding factor of this match has to be their age and durability. While being a very old robot makes Bonnie very experienced generally, he was never really properly maintained throughout the years, so he's not really in his prime at all. On the other hand, Spirit is a very strong adult stallion at the prime of his life, and could take the attacks Bonnie could throw and counter them as well.

While Bambi was frail and afraid, which led to his downfall against Freddy, Spirit is strong and brave, and won't hesitate to attack the intimidating bunny. In fact, as was determined from when he dispatched a cougar, he'd probably fight even harder if it was a vital threat. So, in a complete turn around from one of the very first debates I participated in on this site, my vote goes to the horse.

Winner: Spirit

Back