• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A quick Kamen Rider Ichigo, Nigo and V3 CRT

Because X revision is taking too long. I decided to just pull this to not take more time, even tho the profiles are 99% done.

Powers and Abilities​

For Ichigo and Nigo:
Durability Negation - Many of their attacks are constantly confirmed in databooks to be capable of destroying Kaijins' internal mechanisms/organs.
Sound Manipulation In the anatomy pages, we get the, Dynamic Microphone which is capable of emitting sounds from 300 horns to road waves inaudible to humans and produce far above the sound of a jet plane's engine.

For V3:
Temperature Manipulation - Has a heat generator.
Electricity Manipulation - Can release 1 million volts of electricity through his antenna.

For Shocker Riders:
Fire Manipulation, Breath Attack, Poison Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Limited Earth Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, and Deconstruction - Shocker Riders has all of these special powers, and although they were never shown in the series, they're mentioned in the Official Data Profile.

For Ambassador Hell:
Electricity Manipulation with Electromagnetic Whip

For Gel Shocker Combatmens:
Possession - Possessed an Anti-Shocker member.

For Dr. Shinigami:
Electricity Manipulation with Whip

For Doctor G:
Coming from this Official Data Profile page:
Electricity Manipulation - His mask has a strong electric current, can generate bolts of lightning with 500,000 volts of electricity
Poison Manipulation - Can spew deadly poisons. His blade contains scorpion venom.
Enhanced Senses - Up to 200 meters

Scaling Update​

This one will also be very objective, I'll recommend the read of this small blog, about certain techniques and multipliers. But overall, these are going to be the new ratings.

Kamen Rider Ichigo: At least 9-B, likely far higher | High 6-C, higher with Denko Rider Kick | High 6-C | High 6-C. Low 6-B with Rider Power | At least High 6-C. Low 6-B with Rider Power

Kamen Rider Nigo: At least 9-B, likely far higher | High 6-C | High 6-C. Low 6-B with Rider Power

Kamen Rider V3: At least 9-B, likely far higher | High 6-C. Low 6-B with Red Lamp Power, V3 Horizontal Punch, V3 Screw Kick and V3 Drill Attack

In addition for our boy Riderman, his Power Arm was stated once to have a superior destructive power than Ichigo, Nigo and V3's punches. Just so we can have a thing for his "higher" rating.

This is all agreeable to me, though where do those V3 scans come from? Asking since they appear to use manga designs

The electricity one is from a Super Complete Works, which is about the series. But the first one I found randomly so I don't really know the source.

The electricity one will work then. The second one does resemble Ishinomori's artstyle...but it doesn't quite matchup with V3's look in any of the mangas. It may've just been drawn by him for the sake of the specs, but I can't confirm

Yes, I don't remember the Rider Power being said to also boost their durability, but then I'll rewatch once again the OG series in the future just to make sure.

I do think that the canonity of these source should be confirmed first before applying them. Also, reference rule applies.

Most of them all come from Super Complete Works, Mooks and Official Data Profiles, which have tons of editions and volumes. I do not have time to search through all of them to find the exact volume and page of said scan just because they lack a reference and in the end, they all be talking about the series incarnation (because guidebooks barely talk about manga). If that's so, then you can ignore everything in the OP.

Super Completed Works and Official Data Profile are reliable. I'm pretty sure they are the same or just as good as Zukan and Tv-Asahi.

If the stuff is considered canon then I guess it's fine. Will leave the scaling to the knowledgeable members.

As knowledgeable members and 2 staff members seems to be fine with this addition, I'll apply those later.

Back