• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question related to kicking person so hard that he flies long distance.

OK here's Reference for common feats blog. The important thing for me here is "Attacking a Person such that the person flew across a distance before falling onto ground".
I understood it at first, there's need height, mass, velocity which would be found with height and then KE by knowing mass, velocity which we know via height and getting that formula: "KE=0.5*m*v^2"
But what to do when person flew in space after the attack? Like I saw that in this case used relativistic energy model, but which formula should be used exactly? And what should be found on the formula?
Thanks in advance.

This feat is related to sending them horizontally along the ground, assuming a flat Earth (or fiction being fiction and treating it as relatively flat) and level ground. Sending someone to space would either need a timeframe, or use escape velocity to find KE. The relativistic energy model should be used if the speed surpasses 1% the speed of light.

So, what to do next if timeframe is around 5 seconds and therefore in distance 35785000 meters speed is 2.38% of sol?
Like, any other numbers and values for formula?

Last edited:
This feat is related to sending them horizontally along the ground, assuming a flat Earth (or fiction being fiction and treating it as relatively flat) and level ground. Sending someone to space would either need a timeframe, or use escape velocity to find KE. The relativistic energy model should be used if the speed surpasses 1% the speed of light.
Bumping my question above since I want to end some calcs based on those kinds of feats.

Back