• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question regarding a character frozen in time

This is regarding Dragon Quest Dais Adventure. There's this character that's a parasite and possesses living things. He ends up taking control of someone Literally frozen in time and has full control of his body "its possible that he's modulating the effects of the spell to allow movement". The only thing that can hurt him is a spell called medarora it works by combining slow and fast vibrating molecules to create a total annihilating spell.
So if this spell is able to annihilate someone frozen in time is that a speed or power feat??? im personally thinking that I can scale the move to inaccessible speed but it takes time to get to its target so can someone help me scale this move???

1. I’m not really understanding what you mean, are you saying he can attack some1 whose frozen in time? If so them being frozen in time doesn’t grant them any higher durability or anything his attack Potency would still only scale realtive to the durability of the other character he beat

2. inaccessible isn’t a speed tier

3 moving in frozen time is only ftl and even then you have to list it as, “ftl via time stop” or something like that

1. I’m not really understanding what you mean, are you saying he can attack some1 whose frozen in time? If so them being frozen in time doesn’t grant them any higher durability or anything his attack Potency would still only scale realtive to the durability of the other character he beat

2. inaccessible isn’t a speed tier

3 moving in frozen time is only ftl and even then you have to list it as, “ftl via time stop” or something like that
1. it does grant him higher durability "if I can fight in a body with frozen time cast on me I am invincible" "the frozen enemy cannot move but also does not take any damage"
2. ahh ok i thought it was, my bad
3. ok so ftl would be his speed tier then
Ik this all sounds super convoluted so if you want some scans or to VC my discord is vearn#9448 it would be cool if you can

Back