• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Number Attempts to Crush Another Celestial Object

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Not long after saving Earth from Black Hole, another celestial object threatens to crash into the Earth, so Four has to intervene once again to make sure the show goes on.

Four vs RPC-548

Large Four (So 4-B Four) is being used and Speed is equalized, RPC-548 starts at the edge of the Solar System and has 10 minutes to collect information on Four, Four is right next to the Earth. (Also Four doesn't have the AFB)

AP: Four is casually 64.14741 Foe, RPC-548 is 2.2482 KiloFoe

Incoherent Screeching: 4 (Joaco0902, ThisThingisReallyBroken, Psychomaster35, YmTheSuper)

... . -.-. .-. . - -- . ... ... .- --. . : 1 (Abstractions)

Undefined:

Last edited:
Honestly, Four seems to outclass 548 in nearly every way except range. He's much more versatile, has higher lifting strength. But I assume that 548 will need to get closer to attack, right? He could also try to anger Four (Which seems pretty easy), but I don't how that would be useful.

Honestly, Four seems to outclass 548 in nearly every way except range. He's much more versatile, has higher lifting strength. But I assume that 548 will need to get closer to attack, right? He could also try to anger Four (Which seems pretty easy), but I don't how that would be useful.
Pretty sure 548's main method of attack would just be ramming into Four, which given the large AP gap (~35x) would do a lot of damage to whatever 548 hits (Although Four could regen from said damage)

It would probably completely destroy the area hit, but due to Four being so much larger than 548 (Four is around 1.5x bigger than Jupiter in his 4-B key compared to 548 being a few kilometers across) as well as having fairly potent & fast acting regen (Low-High that only takes a few seconds iirc), it wouldn't come anywhere close to one-shotting

The way I see it, it goes something like this:

Four takes a hit from 548 and starts dodging. His regen acts fast so he isn't too hurt. He then proceeds to grab 548 and yeets him away or smashes him against a nearby planet something. He can use his Zappers (Zaps? Zappies?) to keep them at bay and wear them down.

Yeah, Four's got this. Voting for him.

I don't believe you can simply wear down an object like this when it's many times stronger and durable.

How does Four's gravity manipulation work and to what extent can it be used? They will be dealing with an immense gravitational well and will be subject to lethal doses of gamma radiation due to being so close.

Pulsars are also really hot, mind you. So there's that to factor in here.

Four’s Gravity manip is basically just turning the effects of gravity on and off (Also I don’t think the gravity would be that problematic given Four’s LS)

As for heat, iirc Four is able to interact with Firey, who could increase the temperature of the sun by 15 degrees by being submerged in it (Not how hot 548 is though)

Four’s Gravity manip is basically just turning the effects of gravity on and off (Also I don’t think the gravity would be that problematic given Four’s LS)

As for heat, iirc Four is able to interact with Firey, who could increase the temperature of the sun by 15 degrees by being submerged in it (Not how hot 548 is though)
That doesn't seem like it would function to the degree it needs to here.

They would still be subject to the forces of gravity, and granted how large they are they are likely in space so Four doesn't have any leverage to prevent themselves from being pulled, regardless of their LS.

Yeah, that isn't nowhere near how hot 548 would be, and this still doesn't account for the incredible amounts of radiation they would be subjected to while also being pasted through AP.

However, the main problem is the regeneration. So, even if Four gets near and is hit, he will just regenerate in seconds.

Pretty sure Four could get leverage through their flight

how hot is 548?
Because if he’s the same temperature as other neutron stars (That have existed for a few years) then they’re only around 10^6 degrees Kelvin (Firey increasing the temperature of the sun would be ~15,000,000 degrees Celsius, or 1.500028815*10^7 degrees kelvin)

A little light reading on subject would indicate that they are indeed hot.

Pretty sure Four could get leverage through their flight
Have they shown the ability to fly in space?

The thing with Firey is vague and could easily be it heating up the surface of the sun and not its core.

However, the main problem is the regeneration. So, even if Four gets near and is hit, he will just regenerate in seconds.
Radiation and heat would counteract this.

Four resists space radiation

Pretty sure saying the surface being heated up rather than the core would actually require more assumptions considering the sun didn’t heat up when Firey was standing on the sun (Only when he was submerged), and the statements about the Sun changing temperature didn’t say “the sun’s surface“, just the sun

Also I’m pretty sure Four’s main win-con here would be hax like transmutation rather than throwing 548 around (Although the transmutation does require Four to grab 548)

Four resists space radiation

Pretty sure saying the surface being heated up rather than the core would actually require more assumptions considering the sun didn’t heat up when Firey was standing on the sun (Only when he was submerged), and the statements about the Sun changing temperature didn’t say “the sun’s surface“, just the sun
Yeah but it would require more assumptions to assume it was heating up the entire celestial object despite being incredibly miniscule in size.

Resisting cosmic radiations from space =/= lethal doses of gamma radiation.

Also I’m pretty sure Four’s main win-con here would be hax like transmutation rather than throwing 548 around (Although the transmutation does require Four to grab 548)
Have they used their transmutation on something so large before?

In his small key he can transmute contestants similar in size to himself, (And his ability’s range is considered to increase along with his size for his 4-B key) as here he’s nearly 10,000x larger than 548, there’s no reason it shouldn’t work (Also his small key’s transmutation has tens of kilometers of range, which itself should be enough here)

They aren't separated by key at all, it's just Size Manipulation increasing their AP, nothing about increasing anything else.

Four’s range section says that his large size increases his ability’s range (Meant to say form, not key)

Four’s range section says that his large size increases his ability’s range (Meant to say form, not key)
It speculates that, but isn't concrete, and increasing the range at which they cast doesn't increase the scope of what they effect, you'd have a point if Four did any transmutation at that size.

548's win condition here is basically smashing into Four and their existence (intense heat and radiation) doing the rest, which is by far the most reliable win condition because that is the very first thing they are going to do.

So, I'm siding with 548 here.

That line was supposed to be removed a long time ago.
Also, Four’s profile is currently outdated, especially since his teleportation is to a greater extent, comparable to teleporting others at interplanetary distances away, shown where he teleports the Have Cots from the Sun back to Earth when the challenge was over, and is even able to teleport himself with a thought.

Last edited:
That line was supposed to be removed a long time ago.
This can easily imply that Four's abilities don't increase at all with size, which supports my argument.

Well, what can be argued with right now is the page as of current, if it's outdated there isn't much we can do at this moment and the match ends up inconclusive.

Not that the teleportation really fixes the current problem in the match.

Back