• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A New SCP (Composite Human vs 173)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Item #: SCP-[REDACTED]

Object Class:
Euclid

Description: SCP-[REDACTED] appears to be a humanoid with few noticable physical features. Subject maintains a constant appearance of a three-dimensional silhouette and possesses no visible genetalia. Subject seems to be a human of immense physical strength and speed, comparable to but not exceeding the likes of Usain Bolt. Subject has exceeded and outsmarted all staff assigned to it on many occasions (See Incident Report 1A) and has successfully escaped from all non-anomalous technological containments. It is theorized that SCP-[REDACTED] possesses the abilities of the very peak of the human race.

Experimentation Log:

Item:
SCP-173

SCP-[REDACTED] is dropped off in the middle of a grassy plains at site [REDACTED], armed with only a Baseball bat, a Beretta M9 with twleve clips of ammo, and a Browning M2 with thirty clips of ammo. MTF Alpha-9 remain stationed around a 1 mile radius perimeter to prevent escape of either SCP. Subject remains confused as a second entity, SCP-173, is released within sight, 300 meters away from SCP-[REDACTED]. From there, Subject's abilities and capabilities will be observed via sonar and not direct sight. Before the encounter, Subject was told of SCP-173's capabilities, and it was not considered a security breach. All staff ordered to allow a fight until the death.

O5-ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Whoever approved this, I want their head on my desk.

Composite Human:

SCP-173:

Inconclusive:

53F3C2D2-9C51-484D-9669-184B27E5AF32
Look closely.

48688265-C843-4B4C-857C-3DB6349E80BE
Fight carefully.

Also, I gave CH a weapon that can go up to 9-A after a minute of consistent fire, so he should be able to chip damage it if he can.

So he can, it's just going to be after an exceptionally long fight since he can only do it using the Browning.

He can but it's really, really hard. Hence the match.

Also, CH can have his eyes open for quite a long time, since he can do it for as long as the recordholder can.

No. The weapon is a vheicle weapon, and he cannot move it around without doing the basic techniques for heavy lifting which would force it to loose eyesight with it.

And that's ignoring CH needing to aim or how 173 would be moved out of the way before the shkts can get that strong.

ThePixelKirby said:
Also, CH can have his eyes open for quite a long time, since he can do it for as long as the recordholder can.
No, because lifting something that heavy is just not possible while looking at something directly.

CH has Class 5 lifting strength. He can do it. Trust me, I thought about all this.

Did you read what I wrote? To achieve thay amount of strenght it needs to get a proper grip and use the proper heavy lifting techniques, and that is after having a warmup exercise. That is impossible while looking at 173 without breaking observation.

And you ignored it being pushed out of the way completly.

To be clear, a Browning M2 weighs around 85 pounds, while Composite Human can lift 6000 pounds.

A man who can lift two cars can lift one sub-100 pound gun, and he can keep his eyes open for multiple minutes at a time. Composite Human has a chance.

Yeah, and that doesn't change reality. It can only lift it in very specific conditions that aren't present here.

In-fact, ch wouldn't even look at him continously because he has no reason to.

ThePixelKirby said:
A man who can lift two cars can lift one sub-100 pound gun, and he can keep his eyes open for multiple minutes at a time. Composite Human has a chance.
Can you stop ignoring the fact that it would be pushed out of the way please?

Alsp, do you know what an M2 firing is like? It's pretty much impossible to not blink with it, and the light can "blind" you for a second.

I considered that. That's why CH starts outside of 1 blink range and starts with eyes on SCP-173.

So what we have concluded: CH CAN kill 173 if he can rev up and get enough shots in, and can hold his eyes open for long periods of time. He's outside of one blink range, so he doesn't get decisively killed, and he has eyes on 173. CH can lift the gun, and with relative ease, too.

Also, changed location to a grassy plains so we don't have logistic arguments over the position of trees and their sizes.

Can you stop ignoring the fact that it would be pushed out of the way please?

What would be pushed out of the way? Also, it's intense firing, but Composite Human would be able to bear through it. Not to mention the gun isn't actually near blinding level if you've actually seen an M2 being fired, much less to Composite Human.

Because having that much energy collide with something light but hard enough not to be penetrated pushes it.

And even a normal gun makes you blink, and not doing it is actively detremental to you.

Okay, if 173 is pushed back and toppled over, then that's still chip damage. If anything, it's good since it lets Composite Human keep distance.

Now, I've argued that it's a fair match. Not blinking can hurt, and does hurt you in the long run, but that doesn't mean you can't keep your eyes open. There has been a guy who kept their eyes open for 40 minutes at a time, iirc. The gun also won't blind him- maybe make it more difficult, but it won't blind him.

So can we agree this match is not a stomp?

Regardless, I'm unfollowing.

You are trying to say that putting CH without knowledge against an enemy with the only way to win requiring a stretch if logic that is colossal is just...

Like, taking the M2 instead of anything else, not blinking at all, not looking at the guns he wants to use, putting it into the right position without looking away, managing to not blink for a 1 minute bullet barage from an M2 and managing to not have 173 pushed out of the way because physics.

And all of this with CH not knowing that he needs to look at it.

Fine. I'm giving him prior knowledge. You could of just said so.

I honestly don't see how you don't understand this. A man, who can have his eyes open for forty minutes, with prior knowledge, has to face down one statue who's 300 meters away.

If anything this is a stomp in Composite Human's favor, honestly. More likely a stomp for him than 173.

The strongest people alive can definitely lift 90 pounds without breaking like of sight, even if they don't use safe techniques. I think there was a guy who curled more than that once.

CH knowing the conditions sorta skews it in the other direction though, as they can just back further and further out of range of 173 which allows them to get more shots off. This match doesn't seem balaneced either way.

That is just... I won't finish that sentence to not be offensive, but what?

The 40 minutes is done in a place with stale air, and no guns being fired.

He would barely see it from 300 meters as is, let alone with constant gunfire.

How I saw it was, without prior knowledge, Composite Human could notice 173 moving a massive distance when he blinked, and using his intelligence, figure out it can't move while being watched. That's why I originally put it at such a distance.

At the same time, Composite Human can't back away infinitely, since there's a limit to the arena. No kiting forever!

So, should I not give him prior knowledge or not? Because I believe Composite Human could figure out 173's whole thing without prior knowledge, even if it takes a bit.

If you think the conditions are unfair for either fighter, please state why and what could change to make it fair.

300 meters away from 173 who is mach 33.89

I hope you know he can cover almost 12000 meters in 1 second

You seem to be underestimating the range people have shot guns without sights before. Blinking with a heavy machine gun is a thing that is going to happen, but CH may be able to get enough shots off anyways.

173 is subsonic. He's not even Mach speeds while traveling, only Mach combat speeds.

Without prior knowledge CH instantly loses because there's no reason to not blink. With it, CH probably pulls some sort of bullshit tactic and wins in some cheesy way. May just be a mismatch in general.

Wokistan said:
You seem to be underestimating the range people have shot guns without sights before. Blinking with a heavy machine gun is a thing that is going to happen, but CH may be able to get enough shots off anyways.
Without sight makes fighting 173 null.

And that's ignoring the procedure neeeded to actually put the ammo into the M2.

ThePixelKirby said:
173 is subsonic. He's not even Mach speeds while traveling, only Mach combat speeds.
Subsonic travel speeds could still cover 300 meters in 1 second

Subsonic just means under 342m/s

Sights as in optical attachments.

Nothing says the gun starts unloaded. Pretty sure they use belts and not magazines though.

CH is actually far enough away that 173 can't flash over to him in one blink, or even in less than one second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back