• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does anybody have any specific suggestion for what text that should added there?

Since pretty much every storm calc uses KE this is probably a good idea

Just state that generally we calc storm feats using the KE required to move the storm clouds i guess?

With a bit of explanation though. I'm not good at writing these sort of text, but basically:

If the cloud moved from another place to the place where the storm was formed, then just calc KE.

If it was spread omnidirectionally, you have to divide the mass by half, calc the speed of half then multiply by two.

Yeah I'm okay with this as well.

The blog also talks in 1st person at times, so either specify that it's my blog that the page was copied from, or revise it accordingly.

It might be best to write a draft of the new section in a blog format first, and then ask the rest of the calc group for input to rewrite the text until it is acceptable.

You can place polite requests on the message walls of the other calc group members that ask them to reply here if you wish.

Okay. Thank you very much for the help. You can place polite requests on the message walls of the other calc group members and DontTalkDT to get some input. Mr. Bambu might also be able and willing to help out.

Has anybody asked the people I mentioned to help out with evaluating the blog?

Back