• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Lucky Beauty VS A Beauty You'd Be Lucky to Be With

Boa Hancock VS Baccarat

Speed is equalized. Baccarat starts off with some luck absorbed.

Fight Location - Archipelago (Dragon Ball FighterZ)

Beauty - 0
Luck - 2 (SamanPatou, Ryuga21)
Vivi claps them both wym (Inconclusive) - 0

Last edited:
Link the profiles, please

Let's see this.

Hancock should have a very good stat advantage, as Baccarat upscales from Usopp, Brook and Chopper, who aren't nearly on Hancock's level.
Baccarat also isn't that good of a fighter (if I remember the movie correctly) or at least has never shown to be comparable to someone like Hancock, who also has petrificating projectiles.
And finally, Boa's charm works even on women (as it worked on Domino) so Baccarat could possibly just be instantly petrified after looking at her.

Though, Baccarat should win if she touches Hancock and takes her luck, given all the stuff that can happen, even Hancock tripping and falling into water (as the battle takes place in the archipelago). That's not too likely to happen imho (as Baccarat must reach and touch her before being defeated), but it's still a good wincon.

I vote Hancock.

Dang, I forgot the link the profiles lol. Normally I do. Thanks for reminding me!

Also, votes have been updated.

I think she starts without luck and she needs to touch Hancock, as she doesn't have luck by default in-character.
It could be placed as a condition, but I think it would be unfair and possibly make the match a stomp.

I'm not sure how to quantify "some luck" in relation to the effects, but I think I'll switch vote to Baccarat, as it's highly possible that will happen something like Boa tripping on her vest and fall in water or else that ensures Baccarat the win.
Also, re-reading how the movie went, she can run out of luck, but after something really lucky as scoring a jackpot at a slot machine.

That said, given the new conditions I switch my vore to Baccarat.

I believe Hancock could win if she had some good AoE attack or if she managed to sensualize Baccarat with her beauty and transform her into stone but meh, Baccarat’s luck is more likely to protect her from that.

Voting Baccarrat FRA.

Back