• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Knight faces a teen with the power of god! (Cosmic Garou vs Meta Knight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Cosmic Garou vs Meta Knight
  1. Speed is equal
  2. Both are 4-A
  3. The fight takes place on Mikd'lty
Meta Knight:
Garou:
Icon:
Garou_using_Mode_-_Saitama.webp

6e2.jpg

Last edited:
Option 1: Kirby eats Garou and transmutes him into raw energy and spits him out

Option 2: Kirby gets beat up and turns into a ghost... Only to devour Garou's lifeforce and revive himself

Considering Garou is generally a character who fights in close combat and Kirby is tiny and has air manip+size manip absorption, this shouldn't be an issue

I just looked at Kirby’s page and thought, “WHAT THE ****?” He’s got SUCH a long page with so many ******* haxes. I never played any Kirby games, and I only know his basic powers from Smash. Obviously, I know his main power, which is sucking opponents up. But I never thought he’d be so OP. So can somebody do a summary of what Kirby’s most commonly used abilities are, because I can’t read that ******* 20 page essay on his profile.

I just looked at Kirby’s page and thought, “WHAT THE ****?” He’s got SUCH a long page with so many ******* haxes. I never played any Kirby games, and I only know his basic powers from Smash. Obviously, I know his main power, which is sucking opponents up. But I never thought he’d be so OP. So can somebody do a summary of what Kirby’s most commonly used abilities are, because I can’t read that ******* 20 page essay on his profile.
the ones on the first page

Thank Eficiente for that but anyways, generally he just walks up to an opponent, sucks em up and transmutes them into energy or a powerup as they stay in his endless stomach dimension

Though if MK's ghost form isn't restricted then he probably wins via life force absorption and being unaffected by Garou since he can't affect Ghosts

Reminder where they are fighting

"Mikd'lty is tidally locked with its sun, so one side of Mikd'lty always faces the sun, while the other does not.

The day side of Mikd'lty is molten hot at 3,600°F (about 1,982°C) and the night side is -320°F (about -196°C). There is a narrow habitable zone in the middle of the two temperature extremes.

It appears that humans find it difficult to breathe Mikd'lty's atmosphere, as Ben appeared to be struggling and passed out after he reverted to himself while on Mikd'lty. Ultimate Echo Echo, Four Arms, and Cannonbolt had no difficulty breathing."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back