• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A knight attempts to slay a dragon

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
I don't even know why I'm doing this one...

Rules

• Speed equalized
  • Knight gets his sword
  • Dragon doesn't get time hax

Knight: 0

Drago: 4 (Newendigo, Numbersguy, Hazerddex, Shrekkid)

Inconclusive: 1 (Knightofannihilation666)

Inconclusive. Either can kill each other due to the fact that Lancelot can't be damaged by conventional weapons. If Shendu can indeed harm Lancelot I'll have to give my vote to him since Lancelot won't be able to deal with his regen.

That's one vote for Inconclusive.

Though, out of curiosity, is Lancelot immune to fire, heat beams or energy blasts? Because Shendu has all of those. (Fire breath, heat vision and combustion, respectively)

Going with Shendu via hax versatility with possession, Mid regen, duplication, reanimation, invinsibility, telekinesis, flight and the fact that Lancelot's Arondight would not allow him to lay his hand on Shendu.

Shendu with 9/10 diff.

Shendy has way more hax, he should be able to bypass Lacelot's "restriction" because his attacks are magic based.

shendu is immortal and can't be killed without magic hijinx (removing the talsiman with a speciffic magic spell)

well he has a sword which is many times mountain level with his strength, combine this with his agility will allow him to cut up the dragon, were as the dragon doesn't have the best agility due to size, his rage boost adantage just adds salt to the wound, so does his soul manipulation, the ability to become intangible and invisibe, his weapon mastery, as well as his magic resistance making it harder for shendu to use that against him, however shendu has other haxy moves, with his reanimation, cloning, transmution, maybe some magic that could bypass his magic resistance, telekinesis, heat beams, summoning, conbustion, imortality, and range, he could wear down the knight and win, i vote shendu

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Inconclusive. Either can kill each other due to the fact that Lancelot can't be damaged by conventional weapons. If Shendu can indeed harm Lancelot I'll have to give my vote to him since Lancelot won't be able to deal with his regen.
Shendu doesn't use Conventional weapons. hes a demon/dragon made of magic talismans.several of them can possess the sleeping not to mention he could reanimate Lancelots sword against him.(unless Berseker has somthing that prevents that)

@Newendigo

What are you talking about, "Lancelot's Arondight would not allow him to lay his hand on Shendu?" Where would you get this idea?

Servants can also perceive and kill intangible beings (like each other) and Lancelot is a masterful combatant despite his insanity.

Also, when has Shendu used the Rat Talisman at a distance? It's been ages since I watched Jackie Chan Adventures.

In addition, Shendu's powers are tied to the Talismans. Lancelot will win if he cuts them up along with Shendu.

@Repp - I'm refering that his two other NP are sealed when he use the sword, Knight of Owner specially.

Yeah but that is not going to save him from Shendu's other abilities, not to mention that:

• He has very low resistance to magic.
  • Shendu complety outclass him in experience.
I don't know the distance too.

How he is going to know that? How he is going to cut each of the 10 talismans before he get killed? How this will happen before Shendu use of those abilities and pretty much destroy him?

@Newendigo

What magic spells has Shendu used? All of his Notable Attacks/Techniques involve the Talismans.

Bullcrud on experience. Lancelot was an active knight fighting dragons, demons, and other knights whose experience and skill are blatantly beyond the realm of man. Shendu enjoyed sitting around and ordering people due to his overwhelming power.

Lancelot can just carve Shendu to pieces with Arondight's Dragon-Slaying abilities, Talismans and all.

Back