• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Killer Rabbit Ain't As Strong As Family (Dominic Toretto vs. Springtrap) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
I've noticed this meme getting kicked around, and I figure now is the time to capitalize on it while it is popular. And since he keeps getting put up against some of the most unbeatable villains in all of fiction, what better opponent could he have than the child killer that always comes back? Let's see which terrible father comes out on top here!

In the blue corner, we have Dominic Toretto from The Fast and The Furious, and in the red corner, we have Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy's.

t_ada45e8190314c0794887d0fa4586c2f_name_MAG_DOM.jpg
five-nights-at-freddys-3-springtrap.jpg

• This is a battle to the death or incapacitation, no holds barred.
  • Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help, with the exception of the Phantom Animatronics.
  • This battle takes place in Fazbear's Fright, giving Springtrap the home-field advantage.
  • Canon Springtrap from FNAF 3 is used.
  • Speed is equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!

• Protecting the family: 9 (Armorchompy, Oleggator, TyranoDoom30, Infinity_Shun, Spinoirr, Veloxt1r0kore, Brak, Sonicflare9, Naitodesu)
  • Losing the family: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
The only feat on Toretto's profile that's similar enough to a standard feat is destroying a wooden wall. Destroying a wooden door is 516644.24 J. Springy upscales (?) from 34960/105931 J, making him much weaker.

Are Springtrap's illusions good? Can't see anything else that might net him a win.

All of the Phantoms are serious distractions. Most of them go for the jumpscare, which already would throw him off, while Phantom Mangle can throw out horrendous audio that prevents him from hearing anything, and Phantom Puppet which would obstruct his vision quite a bit.

I'd say they would help Springtrap get an advantage here.

Hmm. Idk, I feel like one can get used to them eventually, and Dominic's got a pretty big AP advantage alongside much better skill.

Also, guns.

Stealth Mastery + Phantom Animatronics means he has a pretty good chance of sneaking up onto Dom and attacking him from behind before he can get his bearings. He can even knock the guns away from him.

Along with the home-field advantage where Springtrap knows where all of the exits are in case he gets overwhelmed, and he has a pretty solid chance here.

I mean, what happens even if he does sneak up on him? He's not strong enough to instakill him so Dom will probably just overpower him anyways.

I mean...

I guess so.

I'm gonna count Armor, so two votes for the family man.

So what prevents Springtrap from just taking his Gun while he's Distracted and shooting him with it when he notices the sheer stat difference between them?

So what prevents Springtrap from just taking his Gun while he's Distracted and shooting him with it when he notices the sheer stat difference between them?
Springtrap have a gun?!

Well, to point out I feel Dom would just beat him skillfully before Springtrap would use guns I think.

Inferior LS, the fact that he's not gonna stay distracted forever, and the fact that Dom can dodge gunshots.

Also consider that Springtrap doesn't have good gun training relative to Dom, the gun route is not as good as you might think given that Springtrap would have to overpower a Class 5 lifter with his Peak Human strength, and then also try and shoot the dude with little to no training against someone with good aimdodging skills.

Also almost forgot to vote, Killer Rabbit is strong but not as strong as family, dom fra

Back