• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A.I. Story board!!!

This thread is for anyone to post A.I. stories they have asked to make such as ChatGPT, they can be crossovers, etc..

Example (Write a Marvels Avenger Story without the members (Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye) and replace them with anime Characters Natsu Dragneel, Ichigo Kurosaki, Monkey D. Luffy, Naruto Uzumaki, Maka Albarn, Edward Elric.:

----

Anime Avengers: The Ultimate Crossover

The world was in chaos. A cosmic threat of unprecedented power loomed over Earth. The sky darkened, and from the farthest reaches of space, a malevolent entity known as Lord Oblivion had descended, intent on consuming the planet's life force. The Avengers were Earth's mightiest heroes, but they had fallen in their first battle. In their place, a new team would rise—heroes from other dimensions.

Chapter 1: The Summoning​

Dr. Strange, gravely injured from his encounter with Oblivion, lay on the steps of the Sanctum Sanctorum, his magical strength fading. "Wong... the Avengers are gone," he whispered hoarsely, his voice barely audible. "We need... new heroes."

With the last of his power, Strange cast a spell across the multiverse, seeking champions worthy of defending Earth. One by one, portals opened, bringing forth the greatest warriors from distant realms.

From the world of Fairy Tail, Natsu Dragneel appeared, his body crackling with flames. "A dragon? No, just me!" he grinned, eager for a fight.

From Soul Society, Ichigo Kurosaki stepped through, his sword Zangetsu slung over his back, his spiritual pressure filling the air. "What kind of monster are we dealing with?"

Monkey D. Luffy from the Straw Hat Pirates came next, stretching his limbs and looking around with wide eyes. "Whoooa, this isn’t the Grand Line! But hey, adventure's adventure!"

Naruto Uzumaki, the Seventh Hokage of Konoha, appeared with a flash of orange chakra, his Nine-Tails cloak rippling. "Believe it! I’ll protect this world just like I protect my village!"

Beside him, from Death City, Maka Albarn and her scythe partner Soul Eater arrived, ready for battle. "Soul, let’s show them what a weapon and meister can do."

Finally, a loud metallic clang announced the arrival of Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist from Amestris. "Tch, another world to save, huh? Fine by me, as long as it means I get to use alchemy!"

Doctor Strange coughed weakly, looking at the assembled warriors. "You... are Earth’s last hope. Oblivion... cannot be stopped with strength alone. You'll need to work together."

Chapter 2: The Battle Begins​

The anime heroes surveyed the ruined city. Skyscrapers lay in rubble, fires dotted the landscape, and in the distance, a towering figure approached—Lord Oblivion, wreathed in darkness and power.

Luffy, ever the impulsive one, charged forward first. "Gomu Gomu no... Pistol!" His rubber fist extended, slamming into Oblivion's side, but the dark entity barely flinched.

"Hold up, idiot!" Edward shouted, his automail arm clanking as he clapped his hands together, transmuting a massive spear from the ground. He hurled it at Oblivion, but the dark lord waved it away like it was nothing.

"Enough games!" Oblivion bellowed, unleashing a wave of destructive energy.

"Get down!" Naruto yelled, summoning a barrage of shadow clones to shield the group. "Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Natsu's flames roared to life. "Alright, I’m getting fired up! Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" His burning fist collided with Oblivion's energy, the clash sending shockwaves through the city.

Ichigo, tapping into his Bankai, disappeared in a blur of speed. "Tensa Zangetsu!" He slashed at Oblivion’s shadowy form, but the creature’s regenerative abilities were formidable.

"He's too strong," Maka realized, her eyes narrowing as she synchronized her soul wavelength with Soul. "We need a plan."

Chapter 3: The Team Unites​

Oblivion’s onslaught was relentless. Even with their combined strength, the anime heroes struggled to hold their ground. But then, as they fought, they began to understand something important—this wasn’t just about raw power. It was about teamwork.

"Natsu!" Edward called out. "Your flames can melt metal, right?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Then use them to amplify my alchemy!" Edward transmuted a massive array into the ground, creating a giant metal dragon.

Natsu grinned, unleashing a torrent of fire onto the creation. "Dragon Slayer Flame Boost!"

The fiery dragon surged at Oblivion, forcing the dark lord to dodge.

Meanwhile, Naruto and Ichigo worked together to unleash a devastating combo. "Rasengan!" Naruto hurled a giant sphere of chakra as Ichigo sliced it with Zangetsu, fusing their powers into a spiraling wave of energy that tore through Oblivion’s defenses.

"Luffy, let’s go!" Maka called, and the pirate captain nodded, grinning widely.

Luffy stretched his arms around Oblivion, holding him in place. "Gear Second... Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling!"

Maka synchronized with Soul, unleashing their most powerful attack. "Witch Hunter!"

With Oblivion restrained by Luffy, the scythe attack struck true, cutting deep into the entity’s dark form.

Chapter 4: The Final Blow​

Oblivion, weakened and furious, began drawing on the life force of the planet itself. The ground cracked, and energy surged into him, making him grow even larger and more terrifying.

"This is bad!" Edward exclaimed. "We’re running out of time!"

But Naruto stepped forward, the chakra of all the Tailed Beasts swirling around him. "No, we can still win. I can feel it. Everyone, give me your power!"

The heroes exchanged glances, nodding. One by one, they poured their remaining energy into Naruto. Luffy’s Haki, Ichigo’s spiritual energy, Natsu’s dragon flames, Edward’s alchemical force, and Maka’s soul resonance all merged with Naruto’s chakra.

"Now," Naruto yelled, forming the largest Rasengan he had ever created. "Let’s end this! Rasengan Planetary Burst!"

With all their combined strength, Naruto hurled the massive attack at Oblivion. The dark lord screamed in defiance as the energy consumed him, tearing him apart atom by atom.

When the light finally faded, Oblivion was no more.

Chapter 5: A New Dawn​

The heroes stood together, exhausted but victorious. The world was saved, thanks to them.

"Well," Luffy said, stretching his arms behind his head, "that was fun! What’s next?"

Natsu grinned. "Who cares? As long as there’s a fight, I’m in!"

Naruto smiled, looking at his new friends. "You guys aren’t so bad. Maybe we’ll meet again someday."

Edward, leaning on his metal arm, shook his head. "Yeah, but next time, let’s not wait until the world is about to end."

Dr. Strange, recovering from his injuries, approached the group. "Thank you, heroes. You’ve saved not just this world, but countless others."

As the portals opened again, each hero returned to their home world, knowing that if the time ever came, they would answer the call once more.

And thus, the Anime Avengers became legends in a world not their own, proving that no matter where they came from, true heroes always rise to the challenge.

Here is an AI story with the Avengers movie plot/story but with Anime characters:

Anime Avengers: Battle for Earth

In this alternate version of Marvel's The Avengers (2012), the iconic superheroes are replaced by anime characters, each bringing their unique abilities and personalities to the fray. The overarching story remains the same—an alien invasion led by the trickster Loki (in this case, adapted as Aizen from Bleach), but the dynamics and execution change drastically with the arrival of a new team of heroes: Anime Avengers.

### Act 1: Assembling the Anime Avengers

The story opens with the infamous Aizen, using his manipulative genius and the power of the Hōgyoku, aligning himself with the Chitauri (an alien race). Aizen’s goal is to conquer Earth and ascend to a higher dimension of power, leaving destruction in his wake. The Earth is defenseless, and Nick Fury (played by a reimagined version of Master Roshi from Dragon Ball) realizes it’s time to bring together the world’s most powerful defenders: the Anime Avengers.

#### Natsu Dragneel as Iron Man
Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail) has been living it up in his own world, fighting dragons and enemies alike. When summoned to Earth, Natsu’s playful arrogance and fire abilities make him a natural fit for the Iron Man role. He’s bold, reckless, and always itching for a fight. However, instead of using a metal suit, Natsu relies on his fire-based abilities and the sheer willpower of a Dragon Slayer.

Natsu is first seen aboard a private ship surrounded by treasure (reminiscent of Tony Stark’s life of luxury). He grins as he hears Fury’s request: “An invasion, huh? Sounds like it’s about to get hot.”

#### Monkey D. Luffy as Captain America
Luffy from One Piece takes the role of Captain America, embodying the heart and leadership of the team. He doesn’t have a shield, but his stretchy limbs and rubber body are a perfect metaphor for Cap’s iconic shield bounces. Luffy is fiercely loyal to his comrades, always putting others before himself, and his indomitable will to protect freedom mirrors Steve Rogers' ideals.

In his introduction, Luffy is shown aboard the Thousand Sunny with his crew when Master Roshi’s call for help reaches him. “An alien invasion? Count me in! I’m going to beat them all and protect everyone!”

#### Ichigo Kurosaki as Thor
Ichigo from Bleach fits the Thor archetype perfectly. Like Thor, Ichigo is a powerful warrior with an immense sense of duty and pride in protecting both the human and spiritual realms. His Bankai and Hollow form give him the edge when battling powerful enemies, and his sword Zangetsu acts as his version of Mjolnir. Instead of lightning, Ichigo channels his immense spiritual energy to obliterate foes.

Ichigo is called into action while battling Hollows. He initially resists, preferring to stick to his own problems, but the threat of a global invasion piques his interest. “Fine, if Earth’s in danger, I’ll take care of it.”

#### Naruto Uzumaki as the Hulk
Naruto, with the uncontrollable chakra of the Nine-Tails fox, replaces Bruce Banner and the Hulk. Naruto’s transformation into his Nine-Tails form mirrors Hulk’s dual personality, where his immense power can be both a blessing and a curse. As he struggles to control Kurama’s influence, Naruto’s battle between using his strength for good or chaos resembles Banner’s internal conflict.

In Naruto’s introduction, he is shown training in the Hidden Leaf Village, clashing with Kurama. When the call for help arrives, Naruto sighs. “Looks like another fight! Let’s do this, Kurama!”

#### Maka Albarn as Black Widow
Maka from Soul Eater is the perfect replacement for Black Widow. While she doesn’t have the spy training, her intelligence, combat skills, and partnership with Soul Eater (her weapon) allow her to handle both close-quarters combat and supernatural threats. As a meister, Maka’s keen sense of strategy and her no-nonsense attitude make her a key player on the team.

Maka is first seen hunting witches with Soul in Death City. When approached by Master Roshi, she’s hesitant to join the team but realizes that her skills are necessary to stop Aizen’s plan. “I’ll go. But this better not interfere with my studies!”

#### Edward Elric as Hawkeye
Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist, steps in for Hawkeye. Like Clint Barton, Edward relies on precision, but instead of a bow and arrow, he uses alchemy to transmute the environment into powerful weapons. His automail arm and leg give him an edge in close combat, while his ability to create anything from the materials around him gives him tactical superiority.

In his introduction, Edward is shown tinkering with a new alchemical array when he’s interrupted by Roshi. “An alien invasion? Tch, sounds like a perfect opportunity to test my skills!”

### Act 2: Conflict and Team Dynamics

The first major battle takes place in New York when Aizen opens a portal for the Chitauri to invade. The Anime Avengers are brought together, but it’s clear from the start that their personalities clash as much as their powers complement each other.

Natsu’s reckless fighting style constantly puts him at odds with Luffy, who demands teamwork. “Why do you keep blowing things up? We’re supposed to be protecting the city!”

Ichigo, more of a lone wolf, struggles with the idea of working as a team, while Maka’s need for strategy puts her in opposition to Natsu’s brute force. Edward’s sharp tongue leads to plenty of arguments, especially with Naruto, who insists he can handle the situation alone with Kurama’s power. Naruto’s Nine-Tails transformations cause as much destruction as they prevent, leading the others to worry about his control.

Amid all the chaos, Luffy steps up as a leader. His lighthearted approach and belief in his friends gradually bring the team together. “I don’t care how different we are! We’re going to win this together!”

### Act 3: The Final Battle

As in the original Avengers, the final battle takes place in New York City, where Aizen commands the Chitauri to lay waste to everything. Aizen himself descends from his ship, ready to challenge the heroes directly. The Anime Avengers are barely holding their own, their internal conflicts still causing chaos in their ranks.

However, it’s Luffy who gives the rousing speech to bring them together. “We’re not fighting for just ourselves! We’re fighting for everyone on this planet! We’ve got to trust each other!”

With renewed determination, the team launches their coordinated assault. Natsu burns through the Chitauri forces with his fire, while Ichigo unleashes his full Bankai and Hollow powers to deal with Aizen’s spiritual manipulation. Edward transmutes barriers and weapons to protect civilians and give the others an advantage, while Naruto channels the full power of Kurama, obliterating hordes of enemies. Maka and Soul’s teamwork lets them strike at the most critical moments, severing the Chitauri command links.

The tide turns when Ichigo, using his final Getsuga Tenshō, clashes directly with Aizen. “You’re strong, Aizen! But I’ve been protecting both worlds long before you showed up!”

With one last strike, Aizen is weakened, but it’s Luffy who delivers the finishing blow. Stretching his arm back, Luffy’s Gomu Gomu no King Kong Gun slams into Aizen, sending him crashing into the alien mothership. “This is what it means to protect your friends!”

The Chitauri fleet collapses, and Aizen’s plans crumble. The Anime Avengers stand victorious.

### Epilogue: A New Team

After the battle, the team stands amidst the wreckage of the city, exhausted but triumphant. They’ve learned to work together, combining their unique abilities and overcoming their differences.

Master Roshi approaches the team with a satisfied grin. “Not bad, kids. Guess I was right to call you all.”

As they look out over the ruins of the battlefield, Luffy speaks for them all. “So, what’s next?”

Natsu grins. “I don’t know, but I’m ready for anything!”

And with that, the Anime Avengers are formed, ready to face whatever comes next, whether it’s from this world or beyond.

---

This version of The Avengers with anime characters offers a blend of intense action, humor, and emotional depth as these wildly different personalities come together to defend Earth. Each character brings something unique, making for a truly unforgettable crossover.

Back