• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Hero tries to save a town

Izuku and a few of his classmates get called upon to save a small island from it’s tyrannical shark ruler, Arlong. After some confrontations, it’s all down to a 1 v 1 between the future number one hero and the king of Arlong Park.

Both are High 8-C

Arlong = 8.52 tons

Deku = 8.12 tons

Speed is equal, starting 5 meters from each other

Last edited:
Deku's durability is higher than his AP, and he seems to have more reliable range than Arlong. He's also way smarter and can predict people's movements.

Arlong treats Deku in the same way he treated Zoro who could take hits and beat Buchi, the one with the feat higher than Deku's.

Didn’t Arlong only fight a severely wounded, tired Zoro who could barely stand or attack and had just gotten through a fight with Hachi?

I need to clear this up to, this One Piece scaling is exaggerated.

Buchi's 8.52 Feat is something that would've seriously injured Zoro had it connected. Buchi's stomping attack is a super move that he can't perform without jumping high into the air and coming back down. Even without the hypnotized amp, Zoro stated that being hit by that attack would've been bad for him.

I'm not sure of the proper translation, but an unofficial one I read stated his bones would've broken, but the official viz has him state he'll be flatten like a pancake. Either way both of them imply Buchi's attack would've done serious damage. Which means Zoro was threaten by an attack weaker than 8.52 Tons.

Zoro did overpower Hypnotized Buchi, but he overpowered his punch/claw attack. Buchi cannot produce the same force that his stomp has with a punch, it's simple physics. He's jumping into the air and using gravity and his full weight to assist in this attack. His punch clearly doesn't produce the same force.

Zoro overpowered an attack weaker than 8.52 Tons.

Buchi's dura does scale to 8.52 tons, and Zoro injured him yes. However he injured him with swords, which means he can cut Buchi without equaling his Dura. I can stab someone like Bruce Lee, but that doesn't mean I'm as strong as him. Also that has to due with Lifting Strength, not AP.

Zoro shouldn't be upscaling to this feat, since we know an attack weaker than 8.52 Tons would've done serious damage to him, and that he didn't overpower that 8.52 Tons attack. And I know Luffy isn't that much stronger than Zoro during these arcs, and Arlong only defeated a heavily injured Zoro.

Not only did he just fight one of Arlong's men, but his wound from the Mihawk hadn't healed yet either. Zoro was nowhere near top condition, so no Arlong did not casually defeat Zoro. He defeated a injured Zoro, who is weaker than his normal self, who is weaker than 8.52 Tons.

Last edited:
I need to clear this up to, this One Piece scaling is exaggerated.

Buchi's 8.52 Feat is something that would've seriously injured Zoro had it connected. Buchi's stomping attack is a super move that he can't perform without jumping high into the air and coming back down. Even without the hypnotized amp, Zoro stated that being hit by that attack would've been bad for him.

I'm not sure of the proper translation, but an unofficial one I read stated his bones would've broken, but the official viz has him state he'll be flatten like a pancake. Either way both of them imply Buchi's attack would've done serious damage. Which means Zoro was threaten by an attack weaker than 8.52 Tons.

Zoro did overpower Hypnotized Buchi, but he overpowered his punch/claw attack. Buchi cannot produce the same force that his stomp has with a punch, it's simple physics. He's jumping into the air and using gravity and his full weight to assist in this attack. His punch clearly doesn't produce the same force.

Zoro overpowered an attack weaker than 8.52 Tons.

Buchi's dura does scale to 8.52 tons, and Zoro injured him yes. However he injured him with swords, which means he can cut Buchi without equaling his Dura. I can stab someone like Bruce Lee, but that doesn't mean I'm as strong as him. Also that has to due with Lifting Strength, not AP.

Zoro shouldn't be upscaling to this feat, since we know an attack weaker than 8.52 Tons would've done serious damage to him, and that he didn't overpower that 8.52 Tons attack. And I know Luffy isn't that much stronger than Zoro during these arcs, and Arlong only defeated a heavily injured Zoro.

Not only did he just fight one of Arlong's men, but his wound from the Mihawk hadn't healed yet either. Zoro was nowhere near top condition, so no Arlong did not casually defeat Zoro. He defeated a injured Zoro, who is weaker than his normal self, who is weaker than 8.52 Tons.
So Arlong should just be = to 8.52? Or should he scale to the buggy bomb?

Personally I believe he's just 8.52 Tons, he could be slightly higher but 8.52 Tons is just fine. There's a reason why he isn't labeled at 8-B even though we allow upscaling to higher tiers. If Arlong could casually defeat Zoro who "Overpowered" an 8.52 Ton character, he would be 8-B, but that's not the case.

Zoro should downscales from 8.52 Tons, Luffy is stronger than Zoro, and Arlong was fought Luffy.

I've been meaning to bring this up and have the at least removed from their tiers. Edit: The buggy bomb was upgraded to 8-B+, but I don't think anyone scales to it

Last edited:
Assuming there isn't a body of water close by, Deku should be able to take this. He can out range with Airforce, is smarter and his pain tolerance would let him shrug off any bites. The main issue he has is it'll take him a while to actually KO Arlong but he has the stamina for that so I'm voting Deku. Arlong doesn't have anything Deku can't handle/hasn't dealt with before hand.

Back