• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A hedgehog fights a... wielder of a fidget combat spinner? (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm bored, so I guess this idea wouldn't fail in interest upon my sleeves. (aside from the apparent connections)

Rules set:
fa762d48-42ad-4cad-8cf8-32c6ffdb709f
282b92330f014f4af88b2ae107043b55.jpg

The Fastest Thing Alive: ShakeResounding, Gilad_Hyperstar, GlaceonGamez471, sanicspood, Maverick_Zero_X, JED, M1ntylc3CreamXZ (7)

The No.1 in the World:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
AP advantage against Low 2-C Supers? Not so sure about that when they have the DBS "Half 2-C" thing going on. And even if Ginka did, Super Sonic's Stonewall durability renders AP virtually null.

Gingka has his own speed amps, as Pegasus spins faster it moves faster.

To answer an earlier question the Beyblade Low 2-C chain is really damn high, not quite Dragon Ball tier but pretty close.

Just a question, is Sonic fighting against Gingka using Pegasus or against Pegasus? Because sonic could just attack Gingka (human level) and win

Gingka has taken hits from similar caliber Beys to Pegasus in the past and lived.
Also I was under the assumption that attacking the partner wasn’t allowed.

Gingka has taken hits from similar caliber Beys to Pegasus in the past and lived.
Also I was under the assumption that attacking the partner wasn’t allowed.
I mean kek, most of the times when Pegasus gets defeated Gingka does also fail in a K.O position, almost as if their spirits were somehow connected to each other in a sense.
Just a question, is Sonic fighting against Gingka using Pegasus or against Pegasus? Because sonic could just attack Gingka (human level) and win
Sonic doesn't exactly kill humans even in-character. He would need an attempt to get Pegasus out of his range to incap him.

I mean kek, most of the times when Pegasus gets defeated Gingka does also fail in a K.O position, almost as if their spirits were somehow connected to each other in a sense.

Sonic doesn't exactly kill humans even in-character. He would need an attempt to get Pegasus out of his range to incap him.
Gabs, you do realize under SBA the characters are willing to kill. Sure he isn’t bloodlusted but he’s out to get the kill with his normal mentality.

The Bey can function without Gingka, just not quite at its peak.
That said it does feel sorta cheap to win that way

Gabs, you do realize under SBA the characters are willing to kill. Sure he isn’t bloodlusted but he’s out to get the kill with his normal mentality.
I was actually talking about in a bloodlusted sense of the word, not completely ignoring SBA though.

I don’t think this is a valid point, considering his Durability is still rated at Universe Level and there’s no distinction between Gingka and the Beys Durability. If what was said above about taking hits from other Beys is accurate, this is likely intentional.

Is a Tier 3 Human really the weirdest thing ever, considering said tier 3 Human’s wielding a tier 3 Spinning Top?

Sonic start by using his boost and dashing at him, this would give him a constant forcefield as long as it remains active, and makes Sonic at least 4 times faster (as it's better than Classic's Super Peel Out, which quadruples Sonic's speed)

Sonic would also one shot via AP advantage, so unless he got immortality type 8 or low godly and such, Sonic just dashes at him

Sonic start by using his boost and dashing at him, this would give him a constant forcefield as long as it remains active, and makes Sonic at least 4 times faster (as it's better than Classic's Super Peel Out, which quadruples Sonic's speed)

Sonic would also one shot via AP advantage, so unless he got immortality type 8 or low godly and such, Sonic just dashes at him
Pegasus has Mid-Godly

Even then, Gingka by himself has no power, and Sonic can one shot due AP advantage
I mean, he quite literally starts with his standard equipment for battle instances, Sonic would need to get past Pegasus's attacks to incapacitate him in the process, since Pegasus's attacks can directly target the soul of the respective opponent or use Storm Bringer to neg dura.

For the record, I should note that this is not a complete stomp, Pegasus can absorb power to strengthen himself and he has a reactive evolution factor with his spirit, allowing to him to adapt to Sonic's movements, but since Sonic has precognition he would already be alerted about the danger of his attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back