• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A heads up to Staff members

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Note: If you are not part of the Joke Battles Wiki staff, please do not reply to this thread!

Been a while since one of these, ain't it?

Anywho, as the title says, this is a notice to all JBW Staff to kindly report any sockpuppets they a find and block to a VSBW admin as well, as part of collaborative effort against vandals. As for where to report them, VS has a regular Rule Violation Report thread.

Also, for additional info, see the block list here.

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but this is a Staff only thread.

how do I know if they are a Sockpuppet?

Seol404 said:
Through their actions. They will most likely spam on threads, make vandalizing edits to articles, make nonsensical comments or messages, have completely ridiculous names or names that are referencing VSBW members in profane ways (a real example: Reppuzanhsaniceasscrack).

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Through their actions. They will most likely spam on threads, make vandalizing edits to articles, make nonsensical comments or messages, have completely ridiculous names or names that are referencing VSBW members in profane ways (a real example: Reppuzanhsaniceasscrack).
Okay

Useless, that's really sad and all, but this is a staff only thread. If you feel it's so incredibly unjust, then just talk to one of the VSBW admins how Papyrus is not a sock calmy and rationaly, ok?

Back