• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What stops Owen from shooting Berserker in the head and/or kneecaps with his standard equipment pistol? 'Serker looks like a crazy-ass motherf'ker, so I would expect Owen to empty his pistol clip in 'Serker' chest as an opening move. Unless he is the type of villain who throws away logic and throws his hands around cuz of PIS.

What stops Owen from shooting Berserker in the head and/or kneecaps with his standard equipment pistol? 'Serker looks like a crazy-ass motherf'ker, so I would expect Owen to empty his pistol clip in 'Serker' chest as an opening move. Unless he is the type of villain who throws away logic and throws his hands around cuz of PIS.
Starting distance? And yes, he does occasionally do CqC and will simply use his handgun when he starts losing

Hmm... Is that so? First off, I just looked at IP Man Pages and it is giving me ideas of throwing some 9-B at either Owen or Cheung Tin Chi in the future. Secondly, he'll go for CQC first, right? In that case, I would argue since Owen seems to be a brawn-over-brain type of guy, I am assuming from his bio, Zerker mostly likely is going to **** him with his mace, with 'Zerker also having the best chance of killing Owen in the first blow if he gets bonked over the head.

Hmm... Is that so? First off, I just looked at IP Man Pages and it is giving me ideas of throwing some 9-B at either Owen or Cheung Tin Chi in the future
Just remember they're baseline due to upscaling from a very high 9-C calc
Zerker mostly likely is going to **** him with his mace, with 'Zerker also having the best chance of killing Owen in the first blow if he gets bonked over the head.
Vote the berzerker?

I know not what compels you to post MORK BORG matches but as I just got the physical copy of the book I am in a certain mood.

That said, Zukuma FRA, not much complication to this match.

this is a real obscure match, I wouldn't hold my breath on it completing, personally. that said, @Tllmbrg is the only other MORK BORG guy and that's because I dragged him into it.

this is a real obscure match, I wouldn't hold my breath on it completing, personally. that said, @Tllmbrg is the only other MORK BORG guy and that's because I dragged him into it.
I have heard that many times and I have done matches like this a lot. Don't worry, I'll conclude this. Once it has votes, it's only a matter of time...

If you say so. Now that I've called one more potential voter, you are (ideally) a step closer, at least.

Coincidentally, I have in my possession the followup title to MORK BORG, CY_BORG, a cyberpunk spin on the ruleset. Very very good. Maybe even better. Profiles will come when I'm done with Iggwilv's monstrosity. Also gonna try to grab Death in Space, a sci-fi game by the same people.

And just to get this concluded

Berserker FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

I am surprised @Veloxt1r0kore didn't stumble here thinking it was a Minamoto no Raikou match

Back