• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A (Fourth Raikage) vs Rider (Fate Zero)

Honesty I don't see Ay getting past the infinite army Iskandar claims to have, Ay only has limited chakra, and while the same could be said for Iskandar, His army took down an entire army of assassins

Ay would take thousands upon thousands of those assasins,they are fodders.

I don't get why people create threads with Ay and Equalize Speed,its lke creating a vsthread with a Flash and equalize speed.

@Shnee

Even on the profile they range from Wall to Island.

I don't remember any Island Level Assasing there among the crowd that got stomped.

Anyway this is a stomp,Iskandar is 6-C while Raikage is 7-A.He probably meant Third Raikage for this fight who is 6-C.

They are Wall when they are split by the Hundreds, however their were only 12 of them at the time, so they are far from fodder in this instance.

I don't remember individuals from Iskandar's army to be that strong either.

They stomped a bunch of featless Assasins,not a big deal.

By Riders own accord some most are physically stronger then he is, which makes since because he's a Rider, not a physical fighter.

Yeah, he declares himself a ruler, while he has warriors in his army, meaning, like @Schnee said, some of the soldiers are stronger than Iskandar

if It were one on one A could have won. If you actually think about it he probably have a hugher speed then Rider's D rank Agility and is strong about the same as Rider's B ranked Strength

Back