• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a fight between two stone wall Batman movie villains with guns (Nolan Two-Face vs 2022 Penguin)

Aguywhodoesthings

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Two-Face has his Smith & Wesson while Penguin has his Uzi
Both start 20 meters apart and the battle takes place in the streets of Gotham to give them both cover

A Man but Attorney:
Oz: 7
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Harvey's coin flips could probably put him at a disadvantage since he stalls a bit of time by doing that, and Penguin does have the range advantage with his Uzi given how it's a faster weapon, But Harvey is a master when it comes to stealth, so can't he hide somewhere and sneak attack him and eventually outskill him?

If Harvey could use his stealth to get close to Penguin he could most likely defeat him due to being a better fighter
That relies on him being able to sneak away and hide before the Penguin shoots him however

Harvey's coin flips could probably put him at a disadvantage since he stalls a bit of time by doing that, and Penguin does have the range advantage with his Uzi given how it's a faster weapon, But Harvey is a master when it comes to stealth, so can't he hide somewhere and sneak attack him and eventually outskill him?
I completely forgot about this match, so Ozzy's gun got downgraded due to having the wrong kind of gun in the first place, but then again it is still more ranged. Hard to decide who, but if Harvey actually got close he'd outskill him

Penguin

I mean, this could go either way depending on who shoots first I guess, but penguin is far more durable so he could tank at least 1 bullet but two face can’t so, Penguin.

Edit: bruh, I forgot they both have street dura lol

Ozzy might find it funny to interrupt him while he's about to flip a coin, so he could have a shot at this

Back