• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few questions on novel kars

So I had a few questions about Novel kars. If proof in the form of scans, translations etc can be provided that would be very helpful to.

1. I can't seem to find the novel in English. Is there a translation that we know of?

2. I have been told by multiple people Kars has every stand times infinity according to the novels, is this factual or just a rumor that has no actual proof?

3. Does Kars have all or most stands simultaneously?

4. Is Kars ever stated to have a stand or stands amplified by infinity, or any amount beyond the original?

Buddywaters has it for download, look him up.

The rest is false, he can steal any Stand, power, etc and make it his own but better but he has to see it or be aware of it to steal/copy it, by the end he has The World, Das Boot, Dune, D4C, Whitesnake/C-Moon/MIH, and potentially KQ.

But his Stands are explictly stated to kinda shit all over the original, his Das Boot when put into someone with Whitesnake it caused them to explode because they couldnt handle it and had to be given a weaker version.

OK, thanks for claryfing for me. I will certainly look into the translations. A little disapointing at how much NK was wanked out of proportion for so long but I guess taht's nothing new for untranslated fictions.

Eh, D4C could potentially be a lot stronger, enough to pump him up quite a bit but I'm still scanning the book for feats for statements and evidence.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Eh, D4C could potentially be a lot stronger, enough to pump him up quite a bit but I'm still scanning the book for feats for statements and evidence.
Iirc D4C allowed Kars to bring multiple versions of himself forward only each version this time allowed him to keep all of his stands and powers. If you remember D4C brought other Funny V's but there was just one stand the others were just humans with no stands. And Heaven was something like enlightment right? And didnt Dio call Kars an angel?

Back