• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few questions about TES hierarchy and cosmology:

So, i have a few questions about the hierarchy in The Elder Scrolls and the levels its envolves:

1- Which part of it englobes an 1-A+ structure or hierarchy? Or it haven't that, but is above every potencial 1-A level by another reason? I've read the blogs, but still have an doubt about it, can anyone help about that?

2- Why would Anu be H1-A, exactly? In which scale he's above this 1-A+ structure on his two keys?

Whats up with all these weird ass profiles and bad explanations
  • Basically, we are well aware of that not all profiles are reliable, as it is an impossible task for so many characters from wildly different franchises. However, we consider everything a work in progress, and have worked extremely hard to manage, and gradually improve, the wiki as well as we are able under the circumstances. The quality would have been enormously worse if the staff had not devoted so much of their time and energy.
Anyways, the 1-A+ structure is the wheel tower and Anu and Padomay are high 1-A due to existing in the dream sleeve which massively transcends the wheel tower

They have 1-A + due to the characters that can control very existence including the telescope of wheels which is stretched throught outside the aurbis infinitely

Anuiel is H1A because he's an one of principle of reallty and see the heirachy below him (1-A+) as a shadow , Anu trans him in that way.

Last edited:
So, i have a few questions about the hierarchy in The Elder Scrolls and the levels its envolves:

1- Which part of it englobes an 1-A+ structure or hierarchy? Or it haven't that, but is above every potencial 1-A level by another reason? I've read the blogs, but still have an doubt about it, can anyone help about that?

2- Why would Anu be H1-A, exactly? In which scale he's above this 1-A+ structure on his two keys?
1. The structure that it's considered 1-A+ is the Telescope of Wheels. The infinite hierarchy of wheels within wheels.

2. He is high 1-A because he transcend Anui-El (a high 1-A), who in turn transcend the 1-A+ hierarchy.

More information: https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-elder-scrolls-revisions.65209/

Back