• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a Dream demon vs a demon that puts others to sleep

Chauvin vs Bill Cipher (physical form)

unknown tiers are used

both of them are 1 meter apart

Wdym? his 2-A range comes from his 3-D version
Yeah, thats why I asked if Chauvin can even affect it, 3-D beings usually can't mindhax 2-D beings, also
Chauvin doesn't have mindhax, he only BFR's an individual's consciousness with sleep manipulation. o if bill's powers only wok if he has a 3d or 2d body, then his mind would be permanently trapped in the space of dreams.

Chauvin doesn't have mindhax, he only BFR's an individual's consciousness with sleep manipulation. o if bill's powers only wok if he has a 3d or 2d body, then his mind would be permanently trapped in the space of dreams.
I mean that Bill can just come back, Bill original form is indeed just a consciousness, so, going back with dimensional travel and creating a new physical form to him wouldnt be a problem

i thought he was originally a 2 dimensional dream demon, not some disembodied consciousness.
He was a 2 dimensional dream demon in a mental realm and lacks a physical form, its basically, all of that together, because after transcending to the third dimension, he gave a physical form to himself, which means that he didnt had it before

Back