• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A doll fights a demon from a forgotten horror RPG game

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Both 9-B

Speed Equalized

No prep time

Battle takes place within the Oni Mansion

Victory via death or incap

Who wins and why?

Doll: 4

Demon:

Incon/Pepe:

latest
Ao_oni_vector_by_epicbzzboy3-d4wwmar.png

Last edited:
Slappy wins easliy via his superior lifting strength and abilities

I dont think the Oni's transmutation would work on a ventriloquist dummy as from what I've seen it has only worked on humans.

Well this version of Slappy doesn't have hax unlike some of his brothers, but his abilities are combat applicable in this 1v1 unlike The Oni's Transmutation/Necromancy (even though the former should be Corruption), which requires The Oni to kill or consume someone first.

Also I would like to mention that the Oni's heat vision won't help here since Slappy is a ventriloquist dummy, which don't produce heat unlike humans.

The Orge might be able to give Slappy a existential crisis as the demon is capable of Breaking the Fourth Wall. The Oni can teleport unlike the factually incorrect Doll.

The Oni has never used its 4th wall breaking powers that way in the game, nor do they seem actually combat applicable. The Oni is also not intelligent enough to do such as thing since its a non-sentient entity.

Yes The Oni can teleport, but I don't see how that would get around Slappy's superior intelligence and arguably better AP.

Yeah this does take place in their home domain, but The Oni isn't at all sentient, so it wouldn't be able to exploit that fact. Plus if a regular human is able to best it in its home domain, then a superhuman sentient doll should certainly be able to beat it.

Well they can be considered around the same level of strength, so the Ao Oni could possibly kill Slappy but Slappy has the size advantage, being able to use his small size to make him harder to catch.

Necro

I'm not really sure if Ao Oni's ability would work on a doll cause we never really seen it use it's ability on a possessed object, so i don't really know if it's ability would work.

Back