• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Demonic Grudge ( Anos Voldigoad vs Lefile Garkis. 1:7:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomØ4

He/Him
latest
VS
latest

Speed is unequalized just cuz. If he were immeasurable or possibly so then just equal speed or low-end FTL. Same results.

The actual key is Newly Reincarnated Anos.

Demon Lord: 1 (Infinite Cosmology)

Shrine Maiden Of The Spirits: 7 (Celestial Pegasus, Naitodesu, Star_King_Demon_Lord, Zencha9, Expectro2000xxx, Rikimarox2, Ned_the_outer_god)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Why is Liliana always the one being used in vs matches?

Don't see what Anos can do against Rank Disparity Extinction, his abilities get shut down.

Then there is also psychic chill, passive fear +soul + paralysis, plus she has sealing.

Realistically what can Anos even do here?

Her passives should get resisted, rank disparity shouldn’t shut down resistances. He can certainly one shot for one.

I thought of doing Lefille instead but but she wouldn’t be able to deal with his Non-existence, wasn’t sure of who would be more fair.

Anos doesn't resist law hax, and his power null resistance isn't 4-D, unless i am missing something.

Not mention RDE shuts down type 2 concept hax, it's far more potent than just some basic law manipulation.

Also, Anos doesn't have resistance to Liliana's passives either.

Last edited:
I mean, besides the power null but just noticed he does not resist them all, I must have misremembered. His passive multi-layered barriers defend him but it gets shut down by RDE.

Would Lefille be any better then? Since her RDE is self-applied rather than AoE and her passives aren't Magicka-based?

Lefille has automatic RDE, which shuts down abilities used on her, but isn't RDE something that shuts down abilities regardless of friend or foe, hence why Suimei was worried about fighting alongside high ranking magicians?

If that's the case, Lefille's RDE should have AoE too, unless i am misinterpreting something.

Her's is a little different due to coming from the tlesma within her body (the extra component to the astral, physical and ethereal body), thus why when they were raiding the place in germany Liliana and Felmenia did not get shut down but she was getting unaffected by the magician's attacks. You can see the same thing happened in V4 against graziella, she could not get touched by the opponent's magic but everyone else could use it.

Basically, a magician's is AoE but her's just functions as in abilities can be used but will not affect her.

If that's the case, still don't know why most of the characters have power null and law resistance based on resisting RDE.

Suimei can cause his abilities are obviously special as it works on Gods who are higher dimensional, Magicians becoming higher order existences via their mana furnace, is just more potent law hax, and i guess the ppl who fight them would have resistance for their abilities not shutting down, but i don't think that will give everyone in the verse resistance.

Anyway about the Lefille match, she doesn't have the Magician passives so it would be more fair i guess, swordsman do have their own passives though cutting things with fighting spirit, which Anos could just tank if she is in her 1st key, but there is also the paralysis and fear manipulation.

Because that is only the case for Lefille. Every other character has the AoE variant that you referred to. Lilliana showed that without a magicka furnace she could trigger RDE against mages. I have said that maybe Mages should lose the resistance, the only case to be made for them is that they were not capable of manifesting higher-order mysteries than others (they all used the same mysteries of the elements) so they were not aware of the law just like they did not know of magicka melt because no one ever overcharged the atmosphere with mystical mysteries.

The swordsman passives may be stopped by his passive multi-layered barries though due to being reliant on aura and her ability to cut enemies down would not do much due to his regen abilities I think.

I'll change it to lefille then since it may be more fair.

Last edited:
Everyone does have the AoE variant, but that has rules, that it happens when there is a large difference in power between the characters, high order mysteries do also trigger RDE, but as you said mages aren't aware of it, so yea i don't think mages should have the resistance.

Anyway i will stop derailing the thread.

The abilities Anos uses on Lefille will be shut down, Lefille can't kill Anos, looks incon to me.

Well if she breaks his barriers then her passives can take effect to incap. If he hits her with a direct physical hit from Venuzdonoa he should be able to one-shot her.

Well it’s not like if he could use any of it main usual effects. It’s just an overwhelming powerful cutting weapon.

Not specified which key of Lefille this is, but SBA means it's the strongest, so she would have the ap to break the barriers, in which case, it's just a matter of what happens first, Lefille breaking Anos barriers, or Anos using Venuzdonoa.

Actually would the barriers even be able to stop her aura? Mystical stuff inherently are different from physical ones, and can't be defended with physical means. Do the barriers block non physical stuff?

Though would we even consider her fighting spirit something that's mystical, now that i am thinking about, she gets her powers due to being half spirit, her existence itself is something mystical.

No, her fighting spirit shouldn’t be conceptual. I’m not sure if it’s considered mystical or not but at the very least it doesn’t function under the system of Magicka and magic which we have confirmation for being merely conceptual. I don’t think it would fall under physical laws of the world so it might still be mystical, but Anos has enough NPI potency to affect it so he could block it.

Yeah this fight might go down to who can land a hit first. Skill + some abilities stand off basically. Valid abilities for Anos would include: Duplication, Some of his time manipulation, teleportation, and invisibility, maybe illusions. Lefille could evade attacks via turning into the red gale (as the attacks that could interact with her get nulled) and has precognition and analytical prediction along range advantage in this case due to her nulling Anos’ ranged attacks and her sword being like 180 cm long and other of the swordsman stuff.

Last edited:
Lefille can see through Hatsumi's Phantom Sword, so illusions won't work. Don't think invisibility matters when Lefille can sense fighting spirit, does Anos even use Gatom in combat? From what i can see so far, in character it's more of something to travel from one place to another, rather than like teleporting in front of his opponent or something, but could be wrong.

Lefille has precog, so doesn't matter much. Atm seems more likely to me that Lefille is able to get through the barriers, also now that you mention it, Lefille could turn just into red wind, and interacting with her then just isn't gonna happen cause you would need NPI and not just a physical attack, thus gets shut down by RDE.

This doesn't bode well for Anos, voting for Lefille.

Alright, vote counted.

But as long as she goes into her red wind form she should be fine from anything more than minor dispersion. So Anos would have to catch her while she is actively on the offensive since that’s the only time she stays in her physical form.

Can she resist/nullify Anos' passive law & concept manip which has uncountably above baseline potency or his passive deconstruction & sleep manip?

And nulls the rest with several times above baseline law manipulation which is stronger than type 2 Multiversal+ concepts. It’s not AoE null though.

Yeah. He would only be able to use abilities that don’t affect her directly like teleportation, duplication and what not albeit the former he doesn’t use in combat much at all.

Hmm... Well she definitely can't kill Anos, and once he protects himself with NEP2, she won't be able to interact with him.
I guess it just depends on if she can incap him before he protects himself with NEP2 and summons Venuzdonoa...

Last edited:
He shouldn’t be able to cover himself in non-existence in this key, he didn’t gain that ability here but he doesn’t have his abilities separated on his profile. At the very least it’s totally out of character

Yeah she can instantly Incap him with her passives which he doesn’t resist, she would just needs to break his passive multi-layered barriers but she holds a massive AP advantage so she should one shot them.

Venuzdonoa’s long range skills would get shut down so he would have to slice her down, it’s basically who can deal a good blow first.

How didn't I realize we're using his Newly Reincarnated key..? That's my bad... 0.0

Yeah... I guess it just depends on who's faster.

Btw, I'm pretty sure Anos' speed for his newly reincarnated key should also be "At least FTL, likely Immeasurable", since his speed should be comparable to his prime self. You could just equalize speed if that's the case tho.

Last edited:
I think that’d make the verse a bit inconsistent by backscaling from immeasurable but if that’s the case I would just go with the FTL low end or speed equal as you said.

Despite that simplification of just striking first though, it’s a bit more like who has better chances of striking first based on their skill and evasive abilities. It’s not really just a straight for sure 50:50. So input is welcome.

Pulverizing a mountain without any more information is defaulted to city level, despite what the name would tell you. It’s probably because there is no findable average for all mountains height as far as I know, so it’s low balled to the minimum size of a mountain.

The feat itself in specific would have to be calced by someone to get 7-A

Pulverizing a mountain without any more information is defaulted to city level, despite what the name would tell you. It’s probably because there is no findable average for all mountains height as far as I know, so it’s low balled to the minimum size of a mountain.

The feat itself in specific would have to be calced by someone to get 7-A
I had the same confusion when joined and asked about mountain destruction, so yeah, unless specific info of his size is city level.

Venuzdonoa’s long range skills would get shut down so he would have to slice her down, it’s basically who can deal a good blow first.
I don't quite understand what you mean by this..?

Venuzdonoa's hax might get nullified, but she can't nullify its 2-B AP and range or something, right?
Meaning he just needs to summon Venuzdonoa to "hit" her, since it's passive once summoned, and doesn't actually have to go slice her down..?

Last edited:
She can’t nullify a physical blows due to not falling under the category of a mystical phenomena, but she can nullify anything that would fall as a mystical phenomena. Venuzdonoa’s range comes from its Hax ability, he doesn’t slice at 2-B range.

What about Anos Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction? they have 2-B feat on their own

Well, those aren’t even physical force, that’s totally mystical so, yes, they would get nulled.

Anything that is purely physical or doesn’t need to affect Lefille is good as said earlier. Thus why the evasive and defensive techniques and skill are important rather than seeing who Can Hax the other to oblivion.

Huh? that mean she can nullify high 1-A too...

Huh? We already gave upper limits to the abilities earlier. Not trying to NLF It. Her powernull is several times above powernulls which are above type 2 Multiversal+ concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back