• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Decade and Diend Revision (For the most part)

Decade
  • Speed:
    • Civilian: Unknown (His reaction speeds have shown to be very inconsistent, with his civilian form being able to react to Zect Riders but then being blitzed by them in his vastly superior base form. Clock Up, the speed boost of the Zect Riders, has also been shown to be a speed that exceeds Decade's own}
    • Base Form: Massively Hypersonic movement speed with FTL reactions (Scales to AR Black RX, who could react against Clock Up users who could dodge lasers)

Decade (Neo)
  • Speed:
    • Civilian: Unknown (Should be no slower than before)
    • Base Form: At least FTL+ likely higher, likely Massively FTL (With just 50% of his power, Tsukasa was capable of keeping up with Another ZI-O II and Grand Zi-O) {Read the bottom of the thread for further information}, higher with amps, Immeasurable with Hyper Clock Up
    • Complete 21: At least FTL+ likely higher, likely Massively FTL (Far faster than before and is faster Grand Zi-O)
  • Lifting Strength:
    • Civilian: Superhuman
    • Base Form: Class P (Can contend with Another Zi-O and Grand Zi-O. Should reasonable stronger that Hyper Muteki Ex-Aid)
    • Complete 21: At least Class P (Far stronger than before)

Diend
  • Speed
    • Civilian: Unknown (Same reason for Decade)
    • Base: Massively Hypersonic movement speed with FTL reactions, higher in short bursts (Could overwhelm Super Apollo Geist), even higher attack speed with Attack Ride Blast (Can hit AR Kabuto while in Clock Up, who can blitz Decade)

Diend (Neo)
  • Speed
    • Civilian: Unknown (Should be no slower than before)
    • Base Form: At least FTL+ likely higher, likely Massively FTL, higher in short bursts (Kept up with Decade and Zi-O. Should be comparable to full power Decade), even higher attack speed with Attack Ride Blast
  • Lifting Strength
    • Civilian: Unknown
    • Base Form: Class P (Comparable to Decade)

Reasoning for Massively FTL for top tier Riders:
Kamen Rider's FTL+ rating was performed by Kamen Rider Wizard's All Dragon Style in which he kicked Phoenix to the sun, a feat which has been calculated to be 45c. Riders would then reach even higher speed as Wizard Infinity and Grand Zi-O. Decade only had 50% of his power at the time of fighting Another Zi-O II, which would be enough to close the gap into the next tier.

The Massively FTL speed upgrade will only affect characters who can keep up with full power Decade, which would only be Diend and Oma Zi-O. Other characters who's speed should be upgraded to at least FTL+ likely higher would be Pre AND Post-Grand Zi-O key Geiz, Woz, and Zi-O as they all scale to Decade and Diend.

The upgrade to lifting strength would be applied to the Pre and Post-Grand Zi-O keys for all three main riders in Zi-O as well as they all scale to the Decade riders

Last edited:
If Decade's civilian from is that inconsistent why not just slap a "varies" instead of unknown where it's just unusable
Edit: anyways i agree seems reasonable

If Decade's civilian from is that inconsistent why not just slap a "varies" instead of unknown where it's just unusable
Edit: anyways i agree seems reasonable
I think Unknown would be a better way of rating the civilian key as it's only showing of speed is when he reacted to Zect Riders, which would contradict later showings of Clock Up.

Doesn't Tsukuyomi scale?

Edit: Also Post Grand Zi-O Another Riders (including Movie ones), Barlckxs, and Over Quartzer Aruto Hiden would scale.

Hm, I'm a bit iffy on giving the Massively FTL rating to people like Over Quartzer Aruto since he scales to Grand Zi-O, who only scales to 50% Decade and not when he's full powered. That's why i want to give then an "At least FTL+ likely higher" since the difference between All Dragon's speed and the baseline of MFTL isn't that big but we don't know exactly how fast they'd be compared to All Dragon.

And yes, Tsukuyomi does scale.

1 thing to notify and a question:

1. Kamen Rider Woz defeated Neo Diend twice, so he should get the Massively FTL rating. Scales to Post-Grand Zi-O Riders (and Aruto Hiden Over Quarter or Legend Rider) and Another Riders too.

2. Geiz was able to harm Daiki, does it scale to himself, Sougo, and Tsukuyomi?

1. Kamen Rider Woz defeated Neo Diend twice, so he should get the Massively FTL rating. Scales to Post-Grand Zi-O Riders (and Aruto Hiden Over Quarter or Legend Rider) and Another Riders too.
Through our the entire fight, we see that every time Woz tries to attack Diend, he would alway move out of the way. Even when Woz goes into his faster Futurering Shinobi mode, he only kept up with Diend and had to surprise attack him. If anything, Woz's Futuering Shinobi Mode would only has the MFTL rating.

2. Geiz was able to harm Daiki, does it scale to himself, Sougo, and Tsukuyomi?
Yeah but I don't know how that would account to anything. I already said that the LS upgrade would scale to all the Zi-O Riders.

Through our the entire fight, we see that every time Woz tries to attack Diend, he would alway move out of the way. Even when Woz goes into his faster Futurering Shinobi mode, he only kept up with Diend and had to surprise attack him. If anything, Woz's Futuering Shinobi Mode would only has the MFTL rating.
I agree with this.
Yeah but I don't know how that would account to anything. I already said that the LS upgrade would scale to all the Zi-O Riders.
What about Geiz Shippu who scales to Futuring Shinobi Woz?

Pretty much anyone who can speed amp will get the MFTL rating due to how little the gap between baseline MFTL and All Dragon is. So this would also give characters like Over Quarter Aruto and Legend Rider Kabuto the MFTL rating but only for their speed amps.

Last edited:
Daiki is 9-B for harming Tsukasa in his civilian form. Zi-O Riders have never contended with the Civilian Decade Riders

Considering how this thread is mostly focused around revising speed and LS, Geiz’s Civilian Key’s AP should be discussed separately.

Anyways, do you agree with the upgrades, Cloozuma?

Alright, so that makes 5 people who agree with the upgrade. 6 if you include me. So how many people do you need to agree with you for it to be approved? I don’t think this is anything big that needs many people to be on the same page.

Alright, so that makes 5 people who agree with the upgrade. 6 if you include me. So how many people do you need to agree with you for it to be approved? I don’t think this is anything big that needs many people to be on the same page.
You need mod approval btw

Oh okay, could you maybe message a mod? I don't know any mods since, well, i haven't been on this site for as long a you guys.

Should add that to this revision since it's also a speed revision.

Unless you have a separate revision for Kabuto planned, in which case you can leave it out for now.

I don’t have a Kabuto revision planned since our reasoning for why Hyper Clock Up is Immeasurable was already discussed in our Kamen Rider Policy Revision and Addition thread.

Pretty much every Rider that has access to Hyper Clock Up, with the exception of Kabuto and Gatack, have Immeasurable speed.

Back