• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A cat with a sword fights an ape with a sword (Puss in Boots vs Captain Gutt)

Bossbrosish

He/Him
Characters are 9-B with The Last Wish Puss in Boots being used and speed is unequalized. The battle takes place on the wishing star.

Puss in Boots

Captain Gutt

(Apologize if this turns out to be an AP stomp as I have no clue what Captain Gutt's AP is due to no existing calcs for the Ice Age verse)

Puss is 1602239 joules
Gutt is 15000 joules (I think)

Puss is 106x times stronger
Figured. I should rewatch the Ice Age movies to see if there are any potential feats that'll hopefully make this match possible cause the profiles need to be fixed. Will ask this to be close in the mean time.

Figured. I should rewatch the Ice Age movies to see if there are any potential feats that'll hopefully make this match possible cause the profiles need to be fixed. Will ask this to be close in the mean time.
It can stay like this

It can stay like this
It's a stomp match so unless I can find some feats that'll but Captain Gutt in the general ballpark as Puss in Boots the thread should be closed for now to prevent any further discussion.

Is there even an Ice Age Discussion Thread? I want to talk about Scrat being this supposed god in the franchise.

Back