• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A boi with a big chicken hand that's also the hand of God hovering over his shoulder fights a girl in T H I C C armor that makes you think she's a man

For the most part, his fight with Touma being an exception as he freaked out upon getting negated by IB. Fiamma does teleport to the other side of the planet once the fight starts. But even assuming he doesn't....

Samus, unfortunately. Does not have the AoE or fire enough bullets to strike him first, his Holy Roght automatically tracks and teleports directly next to the opponent to strike them.

So from here, we decide, can the HR kill Samus quick enough

Yes? Fiamma. No? Samus

That's my contribution thus far

Also quit the stupid title :p

I love my stupid titles though

Samus fires something something Phazon

it probably can't hit Fiamma, but it mind and soul ***** him just by being around it

She likely won't get the chance to use it before he either uses HR or teleports to the other side of the planet

Shooting a gun and bullet travel<<Thinking or swinging

Samus has more than enough range to still hit him after he just teleports away

HR is another thing, but i don't think he really starts with it in-character

Actually she doesn't, her Precog doesn't cover such a distance and his presence conceal makes even ehnhamced senses useless

Melee Range, can extend to a meter or two with the Lightning Counter. Stellar with standard weaponry (Was able to freeze the surface of an entire star using the Ice Beam), Planetary with Power Bombs (Power Bombs can destroy planets), her Power Suit can detect environmental changes ranging from Planetary range to Interstellar range, up to Cross-dimensional (Could detect changes in Dark Aether from Aether, or even other planets in Metroid Prime 3)

this is Samus' range for this key afaik

she can sure as hell still hit him and her suit should still be able to track him

Schnee One said:
her Precog doesn't cover such a distance and his presence conceal makes even ehnhamced senses useless
Her actual range means nothing if she can't see him

Has she actually fought someone who can presence conceal?

?

Because the entire point behind teleporting away is to hide your presence and be safe. He's done it before and I doubt he wouldn't do it again if he goes so far as to do that

so he doesn't have any magic presense concealing stuff?

he just teleports away to hide?

if so, Samus has no trouble finding him again

is he teleporting away and using something else to become stealthy or is he just teleporting away to hide?

the difference is pretty big here

ok then

there wasn't any indication that you were distinguishing between them but i'm probably just dumb and didn't see them

that's fine

i don't think she can detect him depending on how good his concealment is, although again, does he just instantly teleport away in-character?

Not always no

But other times he uses the HR which, I don't think she can dodge as the attack appears centimeters away from your body instantly

i don't think she can dodge it, but the Lightning Armor may be able to absorb it as Samus is well above baseline 5-B iirc

She's extremely high above Baseline 5B yes

Though, this isn't on his profile so take it with a grain of salt. But I believe it adapts to the opponents strength

yeah, whether HR is just a "i win" button or only really worked because Fiamma had way higher AP than most other people in To Aru is one hell of a discussion

Well, it also can destroy something with no force, IE, not using AP to win. And, to back up it not just being the NLF hand at work, it has worked on stronger opponents.

Can Samus' stuff absorb a lack of something, though?

Dang profiles listing things below the tier of the rating their give

ok so

this basically goes one of 2 ways

>Samus fires Phazon something at Fiamma, which gets noped by HR (he most likely gets mind and soul ****** anyways) and he attacks Samus with HR, which gets absorbed

or

>Samus fires Phazon something at Fiamma, which gets noped by HR (he most likely gets mind and soul ****** anyways) and teleports away and Samus likely can't find him

Fiamma is nigh immune to soulhax and has resistance to mindhax. He can read 103k grimoires that would kill any other persons mind just by looking at a page, and had his soul removed from his body and sealed away. He didnt care though.

He can block and tele whatever samus can throw. HR will autolock and attack threats aswell without fiamma doing anything

Voting for fiamma

Fiamma pretty much has contingencies and feats to lolnope what she can do just as much as how HR can do so with her

dont blame her tho,the grimoires are basically an archive of batman's backup plans lmao

Many of the abilities on Samus' profile get dealt with by either the automatic HR defense or mircales. There are several scenarios that Samus can begin with ( even if we go with her initiating with her plantery abilities) but she would still not land due to the automatic function of HR. All in all, I'm going with Fiamma here because he only needs to land one or two in-character attacks and that would be enough to erase Samus whereas the best Scenarios for her (starting with time slow for example) are the least likely to happen and would eventually get dealt with by other means such as teleportation/sanctuary. Also some her abilities are charge moves based on games, therefore the auto target can intervene with the process mid attack if it deems the source as a threat. As as seen in the satellite example, the arm didn't only fend off the attack but it also destroyed its source (this can happen at any range).

Even his absorption is more likely to work than hers tbh, since he at least has feats of taking in human parts while Samus' is more energy based (even if it wasn't, HR isn't getting absorbed since there's virutally nothing to store in).

Going with Fiamma.

Back