• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A boi with a big chicken hand that's also the hand of God hovering over his shoulder fights a girl in T H I C C armor that makes you think she's a man

Fiamma easily wins with HR and auto target as it is hax. Fiamma can also teleport anywhere insantly and HR's attacks are insant so you can't dodge it. Samus' soul hax also won't work as Fiamma has resistance. Though I doubt Samus can even hit him because of HR.

I think this is a stomp.

Phazon mind and soul **** is planetary for amounts well below what Samus uses

Fiamma dies a painful death before he can do anything

Yomi Schwarz said:
@HI3
refer to post of @TIHYDDWBE
"Fiamma is nigh immune to soulhax and has resistance to mindhax."

ok

how does this help?

he's not immune to soul hax unless he doesn't have a soul, and 103,000 Grimoires are nowhere near the level of soul and mind **** that Samus is working with

The thing is that soulhax wouldnt work since HR is actually fully capable of dispersing such attacks and its not solely only because of fiamma having soul resistance.

"A restraining spell created a thirteen-sided object around Fiamma, not only restraining Fiamma's actions physically but also separating his flesh from his soul. He was trapped in a "woundless bind"; nothing more than a hollow existence. [...] "Fiamma could hear nothing, but the Pope's mouth was still moving. "From this moment forth, you shall be bound for forty years. Sample the 'loneliness created by oneself' that Judas experienced, and correct that immature soul of yours." [...] Inside the thirteen-sided object, standing in stupor, Fiamma's lips give a slight twitch. The sign of final resistance he was making with all his strength. [...] "Give up. I am the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church. The power I wield now is the Holy power of two billion followers passed down through two thousand years of history. It is not something that can be destroyed by just one person." In addition to this, the Basilica di San Pietro was the largest and highest stronghold of the old power. Combined with the power of the Vatican, these things could be said to be powerful spiritual items that could increase the Pope's strength. [...] At that moment Fiamma's voice was heard, "Hmph." The Pope expression twisted into one of shock. This was not something someone who had been bound by such a spell should be capable of. Fiamma's voice adopted a light tone, "How pitiful... just two billion followers? Only two thousand years of history?" The world disappeared. [...] The Pope barely managed to see the thing which appeared on Fiamma's right shoulder, alongside a bright light from his eyes, because the very next moment his vision was engulfed by empty whiteness and a violent storm destroyed his surroundings. [...] There was a strange thing above his right shoulder. Different from the two arms he possessed as a human, like a wing that hadn't developed properly, it was a huge, malformed hand with four fingers on it, composed of blocks of distorted light. It was told in Greek legend Athena had hacked her way out of the forehead of the King of the Gods, Zeus, and climbed out of the wound. The scene in front of the Pope was similar to that legend: Both were entirely unbelievable."

(Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 16, pg 193-195)

The Holy Right's defense self activates and disperses Pope Matthai Reeses spell 'Symbols of the Son of God and the Twelve Apostles' backed by 2,000,000,000 followers and the spiritual items of The Vatican meant to bind the physical body and remove the soul

He dosent need to lose his soul to lolnope the mindhax since HR can swat things of that variety away no diff

She'd be dead before that ever happens.

"He merely swung his right arm lightly. "I do not need destructive force." [...] "If I touch my enemy, it's over, so I don't need to put any effort into destroying them." [...] "I do not need speed." A cold voice cut her off. Forcefully. Exceedingly overwhelming. "If I swing, I hit my enemy, so I don't need to put any effort into hitting them." Kamijou did not know what happened." (Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 20, pg 91-92) "His arm was supposed to be almighty. If he swung it, it would hit, so he had no need for speed. If he hit, the target would be destroyed, so he had no need for destructive power." (Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22, pg 113)

HR's Passive Touch>>>Phazon's passive shenanigans

does Fiamma instantly just go "lol **** off m9" in-character tho?

if so, he wins albiet with difficulty due to Lightning Shield and Samus fighting back

if not, Samus wins via Fiamma getting mind and soul ******

>does Fiamma instantly just go "lol **** off m9" in-character tho?

HR is likely the one to do that than fiamma actually.HR would swat what it deems a threat unless fiamma wills it not to.that's how the automatic defense works.

that doesn't answer the question

does HR or Fiamma or whatver just instantly attack Samus while Fiamma is in-character?

what i'm asking is "does Fiamma not want HR to instantly splatter his opponent in-character?"

again

if no, he wins albiet with difficulty due to Lightning Shield and Samus fighting back

if so, Samus wins via Fiamma getting mind and soul ******

well HR is set to auto fire unless fiamma does so,so its in character for the HR to swat automatically if thats what your asking and fiamma will only ever stop that if he has some other agenda in mind

Well Fiamma's Fiammaing

..... Just to be clear Samus still has a way to actually not die right

>In order for a character to win another character has to be stupid

ugghhhhhh

no

Just for that I'm making it longer

Back