• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Belmont Battles A Different Dark Lord (Leon Belmont vs. Antasma) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
It had been a long trek through the depths of Dracula's castle, and Leon Belmont had become exhausted from the effort. While he rested in a safe room and tried to recover his stamina from fighting a variety of Dracula's forces, a large shimmering portal suddenly opened within the room, and as any good Belmont would do, he picked up his Vampire Killer and leaped headfirst within.

Landing in some kind of twisted nightmare world, he came face to face with a large figure cloaked in darkness with sinister yellow eyes gazing at him while his mouth turned to a sour grimace, a look of hostile confusion. "Die, spawn of Dracula," Leon spat, whipping out his Vampire Killer and lashing it across the ground to punctuate his proclamation.

"I know not of this Dracula that you speak," the figure responded, "but if you wish to meet with a never-ending sleep, then I will be more than obliged to assist you, before I inevitably escape this prison. SKREEEEEEE!" The creature of darkness and the harbinger of light then rushed at each other, ready to struggle for their very lives.

In the blue corner, we have Leon Belmont from Castlevania, and in the red corner, we have Antasma from the Mario Bros series.

83dd8dbaca6c40475846cd4569bbc7d8.jpg

dcy14cb-5d22df27-450a-41ca-a517-cad63b44a5e8.jpg
  • This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
  • Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help.
  • This battle takes place within the Dream World, giving Antasma the home-field advantage.
  • Antasma is in his Dream World form.
  • Speed is equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!
  • "I hate bats": 7 (Stillwinston, TyranoDoom30, Dante_Demon_Killah, Rez, Peppersalt43, Waka1979, TheGreatJedi13)
  • "I am a bat": 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
What's Antasma's AP? Leon can fodderise Death who casually made a pocket dimension and he can scale to Dracula who makes a massive black hole that sucked in stars just by transforming

Last edited:
scales to mario who from memory scales above starry skies in base i think it was 6 times above baseline

Ic, Leon should be at the bottom of CV scaling in general tbh so I'll assume he's sort of above baseline considering he beat Death who casually made a pocket dimension to BFR Leon to for their fight.

Power Null is this

"The Belmonts can completely nullify or reflect magic, projectiles and abilities used against them through their power and the Vampire Killer. The Vampire Killer through its presence alone weakened Dracula's disembodied Soul and powers so much that he was unable to resurrect himself or escape from the sealed castle for several years"

Dracula resisted Power Null from it while he had a physical form it required the Belmonts to kill him first and even then he still resisted to some extent as shown by Juste's fight with Dracula as a wraith. I've never seen any gameplay of Antasma so if he uses projectiles Leon can slap them down with his whip.

So what can Antasma do against Leon having Soul Manip on hit with the vampire killer?

he usually starts with projectile spam and dupes but he has nothing against soul manip, but one hit from antasma will one shot so this is a who hits first

Leon has Limited Type 8 Immortality so he can come back from dying once.

Guess atm I'll vote Leon via soul manip, type 8 let's him have another shot, he has the ability to turn invisible as well iirc via an item in lament of innocence.

For the record I think I saw Antasma had forcefield creation, that won't save em here Walter in LoI had barriers and once Leon had the VK he punched right through them.

That is actually 7 votes, so this is now in grace and can be added, so long as Antasma doesn't go through any radical tier changes as DaReaperMan hinted at.

I will add it anyway as a power move before it inevitably is removed.

Back