• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Battle of Two Martial Artists: Bang VS Jinbe (2/9/0) GRACE

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...attacks.png/revision/latest?cb=20190904113628
This is rover's range. Bang was able to dodge this.
Bang dodges and can close the distance between him and Jinbe. H2H, there is no way, Jinbe can defeat Bang .
Rover_fires_multiple_energy_attacks.png

What is even happening also is the explosion as fast as bang?
Because
12.png
13.jpg

Literally outran it when it detonated on him.

I still think Bang should take this. He can dodge his shockwaves, counter his punches, almost on equal footing in terms of senses, and has an advantage in hand to hand.
There has still been no definitive proof that Jinbe can beat Bang.

I still think Bang should take this. He can dodge his shockwaves, counter his punches, almost on equal footing in terms of senses, and has an advantage in hand to hand.
There has still been no definitive proof that Jinbe can beat Bang.
I wouldn't say that they are on even terms of sense. Jinbe is better, but not by enough to no-sell Bang's attacks.

Good grief. I'm not going to fully participate in this match, but just wanted to clear up a misconception thrown around here.

The secret of Fishman Karate is to control the water around you, a human consists of 70% water and every cell in your body contains water, meaning as long as you still have water in your body, you cannot hope of ever dodging Jinbei's fishman karate. Jinbei's fishman karate counters people with precognition and DF users. Bang ain't dodging it.

0629-004.png

Good grief. I'm not going to fully participate in this match, but just wanted to clear up a misconception thrown around here.

The secret of Fishman Karate is to control the water around you, a human consists of 70% water and every cell in your body contains water, meaning as long as you still have water in your body, you cannot hope of ever dodging Jinbei's fishman karate. Jinbei's fishman karate counters people with precognition and DF users. Bang ain't dodging it.

0629-004.png
What? The scan that you sent is just saying how it was able to harm Luffy's body. The reason Luffy didn't dodge is because they are comparable in speed, and they have the same lvl of obs haki.

What? The scan that you sent is just saying how it was able to harm Luffy's body. The reason Luffy didn't dodge is because they are comparable in speed, and they have the same lvl of obs haki.
No, reread Jinbei's explanation. Fishman Karate basically manipulates water to send shockwaves in the body; humans contains water, atmosphere contains water, cells contains water, basically everything that contains Water, in short, Bang cannot dodge Jinbei's fishman karate because he consists of 70% Water. Fishman karate can be used on dry land and underwater (as long as Jinbei is fighting in an environment that contains a tiny bit of water, he cannot use it in space for example). Also Jinbei can use fishman karate to not only manipulate bodies of water but also the liquid inside bodies, which ignores durability to a extent and can cause internal damage.

That's why Luffy, nor anyone on-screen could ever dodge Jinbei's fishman karate, despite having precognition on their side.

No, reread Jinbei's explanation. Fishman Karate basically manipulates water to send shockwaves in the body; humans contains water, atmosphere contains water, cells contains water, basically everything that contains Water, in short, Bang cannot dodge Jinbei's fishman karate because he consists of 70% Water. Fishman karate can be used on dry land and underwater (as long as Jinbei is fighting in an environment that contains a tiny bit of water, he cannot use it in space for example). Also Jinbei can use fishman karate to not only manipulate bodies of water but also the liquid inside bodies, which ignores durability to a extent and can cause internal damage.

That's why Luffy, nor anyone on-screen could ever dodge Jinbei's fishman karate, despite having precognition on their side.
Bang also has pretty good durability on his side. He was able to take full on smash by Garou to his in the recent chapter and only get a nosebleed. He can still continue fighting even after taking a hits or two. Moreover, he can hit Jinbe pressure pressure and shut down his mobility to a huge extent.

Bang also has pretty good durability on his side. He was able to take full on smash by Garou to his in the recent chapter and only get a nosebleed. He can still continue fighting even after taking a hits or two. Moreover, he can hit Jinbe pressure pressure and shut down his mobility to a huge extent.
* Pressure points

Bang also has pretty good durability on his side. He was able to take full on smash by Garou to his in the recent chapter and only get a nosebleed. He can still continue fighting even after taking a hits or two.
Dura neg…
Luffy can take hits from 6-B while being 7-C and he took damage from jinbe because… dura neg.
Moreover, he can hit Jinbe pressure pressure and shut down his mobility to a huge extent.
He can’t get close and won’t work on armament haki.
I also don't understand why people keep on underestimating Bang's precog. Garou, while trying to go after King, calculates tens of different ways in which he would react and move. The difference in their senses should only be negligible.
10? 😂 until he can calculate infinite possibilities he won’t be near any obs haki users

Obs haki will literally know they future before you even attack… while bang calculates movement’s on where someone could go.

I’m not replying anymore since I’m just repeating myself and your not listening to me… so 🐵✌️

Back