• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Battle of Two Martial Artists: Bang VS Jinbe (2/9/0) GRACE

While in a close up H2H I'd say Bang wins, due to the shockwaves and superior senses from haki, I'm voting Jinbei

Garou or Bomb honestly would have been a better option than Bang since Bomb's fighting style allows either Garou or Bomb to counter with their own Dura neg shockwaves too as well as having comparable skill.

Bang can casually deflect punches while carrying someone from an opponent whose fist is larger than most of his body with his feet bro, I seriously hope you don't actually want to have scans brought up to contest yours

No, reread Jinbei's explanation. Fishman Karate basically manipulates water to send shockwaves in the body; humans contains water, atmosphere contains water, cells contains water, basically everything that contains Water, in short, Bang cannot dodge Jinbei's fishman karate because he consists of 70% Water. Fishman karate can be used on dry land and underwater (as long as Jinbei is fighting in an environment that contains a tiny bit of water, he cannot use it in space for example). Also Jinbei can use fishman karate to not only manipulate bodies of water but also the liquid inside bodies, which ignores durability to a extent and can cause internal damage.

That's why Luffy, nor anyone on-screen could ever dodge Jinbei's fishman karate, despite having precognition on their side.

I agree that the shockwaves and durability negation aspects of fishman karate would give Jinbei the W against Bang, the statement above was simply just as a counter to him thinking that Jinbei is more skilled than Bang in a pure H2H fight

Ask anyone who has knowledge on both series and they will tell you Bang is more skilled (unless your talking to Monkey), even if I were to post skill feats that prove Bang is superior, the result of the match would stay the same.

If you still want to debate this then make a fun and games or questions and answers thread asking this question of whose more skilled and you will get your answer

I don't understand why bang is more skilled than jinbe, from the existing feats, bang only shows movement in general, kicking, parrying, dodging, brushing and hitting. while jinbe can do all that plus locks and slams even though his body is big and has various techniques in the water. I don't know how you guys define a better skill.

I don't understand why bang is more skilled than jinbe, from the existing feats, bang only shows movement in general, kicking, parrying, dodging, brushing and hitting. while jinbe can do all that plus locks and slams even though his body is big and has various techniques in the water. I don't know how you guys define a better skill.
Bang is quite skilled he should be equal or a little above Jinbe from the feats that they have 🤔
Ask anyone who has knowledge on both series and they will tell you Bang is more skilled (unless your talking to Monkey)
I know everything. You don't.

What feats that makes him skilled than jinbe
Well there isn't much... But he should be comparable to Garou who has good skill feats via water flowing fist and stuff... Like being able to counter act someone from hitting you and being able to reduce damage you take by movement and stuff... I mean he does really have any feats that puts him above Jinbe but from what we have seen from Garou he should have some of it.... So a little above Jinbe should be correct... I mean Jinbei with skill and haki can stop 6-B attacks 👀

Last edited:
Back