• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • It is now possible for our members to pay for Supporter memberships that are free from advertisements.

It is also very appreciated if regular visitors help with financing our community by making donations.

Please click here to learn more.

A Battle of Two Martial Artists: Bang VS Jinbe (2/9/0) GRACE

MonkeyOfLife

VS Battles
Image Helper
Yee voting Jinbei via Range, Dura neg, much better Senses with Obs Haki, Stat Amp via Armament haki and Speed Amp while underwater
MistyWelloffHamadryas-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I think Bang can take this. He can negate range (deflected rover's energy blasts.) and basically deflect almost any attack thrown at him with twice the strength. Moreover, the difference in senses shouldn't be very great. Bang can predict the future like Garou by being a master martial artist. Bang also gets a massive stat amp by using Awakening Breath. Plus, Bang can also cause him to go immobile by attacking the pressure points.(Kind of similar to dura neg).
I am going with Bang for now.

MonkeyOfLife

VS Battles
Image Helper
He can negate range (deflected rover's energy blasts.) and basically deflect almost any attack thrown at him with twice the strength.
He can't negate Shockwaves....
Moreover, the difference in senses shouldn't be very great. Bang can predict the future like Garou by being a master martial artist.
Observation haki is much better.... They don't predict they future... They just predict Movements on where you can go. Observation haki let's you actually know the future before the enemy even attacks

Also Jinbes speed Amp isn't something bang can dodge, and that's without the use of obs haki
Plus, Bang can also cause him to go immobile by attacking the pressure points.(Kind of similar to dura neg).
Won't work on Armament Haki

He can't negate Shockwaves....

Observation haki is much better.... They don't predict they future... They just predict Movements on where you can go. Observation haki let's you actually know the future before the enemy even attacks

Also Jinbes speed Amp isn't something bang can dodge, and that's without the use of obs haki
I mean, he can deflect literal energy, I don't see why he can't.
On his, wiki page it says that he only has rudimentary Observation Haki. He isn't advanced at it. So, Bang has an advantage in this case.
Speed is equalized here.

MonkeyOfLife

VS Battles
Image Helper
On his, wiki page it says that he only has rudimentary Observation Haki. He isn't advanced at it. So, Bang has an advantage in this case.
Yee rudimentary obs haki is does the thing I just. Bang doesn't have advantage in senses at all.
(Bang) Analytical Prediction vs (Jinbe) Extrasensory Perception, Telepathy, Precognition (which is much better than Analytical Prediction), Enhanced Senses, possibly Instinctive Reaction and Information Analysis
Speed is equalized here.
Stat amps still works
I mean, he can deflect literal energy, I don't see why he can't.
He doesn't have Non Physical Interaction so No

Last edited:
Yee rudimentary obs haki is does the thing I just. Bang doesn't have advantage in senses at all.
(Bang) Analytical Prediction vs (Jinbe) Extrasensory Perception, Telepathy, Precognition (which is much better than Analytical Prediction), Enhanced Senses, possibly Instinctive Reaction and Information Analysis

Stat amps still works

He doesn't have Non Physical Interaction so No
Bang also has Enhanced Senses, Acrobatics/Self momentum, has instinctive reaction and attack reflection. I think you forgot to mention those.
there is literally no reason to believe that Bang's analytical prediction is inferior as this ability has not been overcome in the series.
There is no need for non-physical interaction as a shockwave is a physical phenomenon. (Contraction and Refraction of an elastic medium). My point of him deflecting the shockwave still stands.

Bang also has Enhanced Senses, Acrobatics/Self momentum, has instinctive reaction and attack reflection. I think you forgot to mention those.
there is literally no reason to believe that Bang's analytical prediction is inferior as this ability has not been overcome in the series.
There is no need for non-physical interaction as a shockwave is a physical phenomenon. (Contraction and Refraction of an elastic medium). My point of him deflecting the shockwave still stands.
Moreover, he can make Jinbe punch himself using WSRSF.

MonkeyOfLife

VS Battles
Image Helper
I was specifically only talking observation haki vs his senses... since that's literally what you where talking about
Moreover, the difference in senses shouldn't be very great. Bang can predict the future like Garou by being a master martial artist.

How bang would make jinbe punching himself without touching? Jinbe can damage people without touching with his shockwave, Jinbe also can made a distance before he attack Bang.
I already proved that Bang can deflect the shockwaves as they are a physical phenomenon. Moreover, Bang can also close the distance between him and Jinbe

I already proved that Bang can deflect the shockwaves as they are a physical phenomenon. Moreover, Bang can also close the distance between him and Jinbe.
I was specifically only talking observation haki vs his senses... since that's literally what you where talking about
Earlier , I said that the difference between their senses is negligible and the advantage should be with Bang due to superior martial arts.

MonkeyOfLife

VS Battles
Image Helper
MV5BYjhkNDE5YWMtNmI4NS00ODZlLWE0ZGQtOTEyNzM1NTBkYWY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAwMzU2MDY@._V1_.jpg

Not sure if this is allowed but Jinbe can communicate with sea creatures so he would be able to use the creatures on the water to attack as well but I doubt Jinbe would need to use that
8.png

Bang should be more skilled, but jinbei can fight against observation haki users and has his own, plus armament amps, and durability negation with invisible shockwaves and has way better stamina, "deflect lmao" isn't enough to win here.
That's not what I'm saying. What I'm trying to say is that If Bang get's close, he should have the advantage, as he is more skilled in combat, experienced, and can return all of Jinbe's attacks to him. And if Bang turn AB, then it will be even worse, as he can send shockwaves in Jinbe's bodies in a very quick succesion, that if his, will turn you to dust.

Also it's not in Jinbe's fighting style to dodge most attacks. He usually uses his Cross arm block, which will be good for Bang if hes in AB, as Bang can hit him with the shockwaves.

Can anyone be just kind enough to reread the one punch man manga form chapter 84 onwards till the point of garou's fight with Rover?
I am having technical difficulties.

MonkeyOfLife

VS Battles
Image Helper
Because luffy who he was faster than the Fishman, could barely dodge a Fishman that wasn't even going that fast underwater
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
4.jpg

yet luffy can fight people who blitzes him...
16.jpg

I still think Bang should take this. He can dodge his shockwaves, counter his punches, almost on equal footing in terms of senses, and has an advantage in hand to hand.
There has still been no definitive proof that Jinbe can beat Bang.

I still think Bang should take this. He can dodge his shockwaves, counter his punches, almost on equal footing in terms of senses, and has an advantage in hand to hand.
There has still been no definitive proof that Jinbe can beat Bang.
I wouldn't say that they are on even terms of sense. Jinbe is better, but not by enough to no-sell Bang's attacks.