• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Badass Vilain Vs...a Pretty Soldier...?

Well, I hope this match will be good, an overcheat guys with a lot of hax Vs girls, it's been a long time since I did not make a match with SM

VS M & S
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both 4-B
  • No restriction
  • Battle in the Solar systems

I remind you that there was Arcueid Vs Moon, the AP is good but the hax can be fatal for SM

> Transmutation?
> Petrification?

I probably do not think of using a character who has faced GOEM OvO

Not sure how getting stomped constitutes as faceing

Goku fought the Emperor once, so clearly he beats moon

Gargoyle One said:
Arcueid has Low Godly to counter regen and Hax to beat Type 8, Sephiroth does not.
Umm, have you read Sephiroth's profile? He has type 8 thanks to geostigma.

Also I just checked, this is a massive AP stomp in sailor moon's favor. It doesn't really help at all since a lot of Sephiroth's hax aren't useful against her.

Back