• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A 6C fights "two 2Cs"

Beerus (A semi baseline 2C), Whis(a Baseline 2C) and MUI Goku(A semi baseline 2C) VS Reisen (A 6C)

Speed is equal

DBFighterZ - Beerus by PurpleHato
Th15Reisen
Whis-0
Goku heroes ultra instinct by andrewdb13 dcwiam7-fullview

There was someone said that each of Reimu, Sakuya and Reisen can stomp Goku, Beerus, and Whis, and I want to make sure if Reisen really can do that.

Also, I am bored

Schnee One said:
Nope
They get a pass for some reason and no one wants to make a CRT
Actually there was.

There's two ways to go about it

Make them Low 2-C but ignore the fact that two Low 2-Cs are apparently able to perform a 2-C feat

Make them 2-C as their attacks are able to destroy two timelines via AP scaling and because they showcased the range to do so (Bypassing the thing that keeps Low 2-Cs from using Multipliers to get to 2-C)

Ignoring this would literally be "I don't think so because I don't like it"

No they can't, the whole point that multipliers were even disallowed to jump from Low 2-C to something higher into Tier 2 was because the distance was unquantifiable. What you're arguing would literally be that being 2x a Low 2-C = 2-C, which is factually incorrect and goes against site standards.

It just means that in DB the distance is small enough that two Low 2-Cs can do it, no? Not all verses will have the same distance.

You realize that if there is still a notable distance, it's going to put them above baseline regardless, right? You have absolutely no reason to assume here the distance is "small", it's unwarranted and needs more evidence for it.

You realize that if there is still a notable distance, it's going to put them above baseline regardless, right? You have absolutely no reason to assume here the distance is "small", it's unwarranted and needs more evidence for it.

SBA - 4km apart at max in distance

Well, assuming they're far apart enough, one of them is gonna throw a Ki blast, Reisen dodges cuz speed equal and she has been in way too many danmaku battles to simply get killed by that.

I doubt all of them will get close to Reisen at the same time and go insane, one of them (likely either Going or Beerus) will go there, go kuki kuki, the other two would notice Reisen did that shit at close range and likely keep their distance.

If they figure out Reisen does it with her stare then GG, because they just close their eyes and use Ki Sense to track her and she prolly can't do shit to them so...

Again, that'd still be ultimately baseless. Your idea still overlaps with them having to be above baseline to do it. Unless you can quantify a distance, it's going to be treated the way as it is for practically all verses.

Again, that'd still be ultimately baseless. Your idea still overlaps with them having to be above baseline to do it. Unless you can quantify a distance, it's going to be treated the way as it is for practically all verses.

In which this case SBA

PlozAlcachaz said:
So we assume their attacks can traverse 5D Space (The "Space" between Timelines), therefore making it qualitatively superior to every Low 2-C that can't traverse 5D Space? Sounds good to me

So we assume their attacks can traverse 5D Space (The "Space" between Timelines), therefore making it qualitatively superior to every Low 2-C that can't traverse 5D Space? Sounds good to me

Pretty much

I'm not arguing the range of the fight between the characters in the OP. SBA applies only to fights, not in-universe battles.

Then I'm not sure why you're saying the universes are four kilometers apart via SBA. Nowhere does it state that, nor can we apply such an idea to it.

Naw I am talking about distance unless you are not talking about that - So I guess I will take back what I said or else I will die

Back