• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Street Level (9-C) Satou Kazuma for this Wonderful Verse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it isn't 3-A Konosuba (But that's coming soon).

This has been A long time coming.

WihLE5J.jpg

Now I made a Blog Post with a Calculation that would (Finally!) upgrade Satou Kazuma To Street Level (9-C).

it's based on his 200kg LS feat in Volume 10.

Obviously, this would affect the entire verse (since he's the weakest).

But other than that this doesn't change much.

Anyway, enough rambling here's the Calculation.

EDIT: Just realised this would also mean all of Kazuma's 10-A Tournament Matches will have to be removed.

Last edited:
Also, can Kazuma and Chris have Fragrance Manipulation with Lurk Skill?

As It was mentioned in Volume 14 to be capable of hiding Odor.

“Sniff, Sniff…!”

After losing sight of us, the One-Strike bear began using its nose to sniff us out.

(“So, how is it Megumin? A date in the middle of the night just gets your heart pounding, doesn’t it?”)

(“My heart is pounding! It has never pounded like this before! I’m begging you, please keep quiet!”)

The One-Strike bear who just passed by near us was still sniffing around carefully.

However, the Lurk skill also works on odours."

Yeah Sorry guys! Just added an edit to the blog with a new Calc (it was corrected).

The result is still street level tho (498.34800 Joules) .
Has any calc group member accepted the new calculation?

Ok, guys Sorry for Dragging it out for so long it's entirely my fault.

Thanks for staying for the past 2 days.

Just to make it clear ill be upgrading Satou Kazuma and other 10-A (Athlete Level) Characters to 9-C (Street Level).

Using Kazuma's 1027.528425 Joules with his 498.34800 Joules supporting evidence.

Along with giving fragrance manipulation to Kazuma and Chris with Lurk.

Well, it's done guys Satou Kazuma and all the other 10-A (Athlete Level) are now 9-C (Street Level)!

And I've already requested for all his 10-A Tournament Matches to be removed.

So all that's left is...

Thank you to everyone for contributing and agreeing.

And apologies for dragging it out once more hopefully you all have a great day!

This Thread can be close now!

EDIT: Here's Kazuma's first 9-C match-up if you're interested!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back